March 28, 2024, 07:39:40 PM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: #77 Silver Crown Car  (Read 14878 times)
Dwight
Rookie

« on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »

I have come by a photo of a #77 Silver Crown car going through the #1 corner at the Hoosier Hundred. I need help identifying the car name and driver. I would guess the photo to be from the 70's or possibly the 80's. Car is black with a yellow #77 on front and sponsorship is yellow S M and another group of letters I can not read. Can't see the rear end of car.I am sure the photo was taken by Kenneth Simon. Your help will be appreciated!!!
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »

im going to do some research to try to find it but it may take a little bit but ill post when i find out.

To race is to win. To get 1st is to succeed! To succeed to to make dreams come true!
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 12:28:06 PM »

Im very sorry to report to you that i can not find any info in the driver. maybe if you get a photo an put in on here i could do something with that.

To race is to win. To get 1st is to succeed! To succeed to to make dreams come true!
Dwight
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 11:44:12 PM »

Thanks Justin,
 I just took the photo to my farm in southern Indiana but will get it next weekend and will see that the photo gets put on this site.
 The photo is by Kenneth Simon and was entered into an Indiana State Fair competition. this I am sure of because the back side of the photo has entry info written on it.
Dwight
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 01:02:01 AM »

yep no problem. i have some people that know their stuff and i will see what they say

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: