USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TWO NEW QMA TRACKS FOR COLUMBUS,OHIO  (Read 91418 times)
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:31 PM »

Where are all the cars going to come from to support two new tracks? We hardly have enough cars now for any track in Region 4. With the economy being as bad as it is. Good Luck!
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 01:24:59 PM »

Are there really enough QM racers in the Columbus OH are to justify and support 3 tracks?  Isn't this just going to cut the car counts from Buckeye?  I think that is the main reason to not have tracks close to each other.

Brad
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »

You would be suprised.  Alot of people will run all three tracks each week, Buckeye, Miami Valley and Mac-O-Chee.  Depending on the locations of the new tracks, it may be closer for some?

Again, I want to see schedules documented before I plan anything.  Talk is cheap, lets see the proof.

2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »

I don't think the the people thats trying to break away from Buckeye to start other tracks will recieve to much support from the other people from different clubs. They should have tried to make duel charters work but no some have to bullies instead of working together. Again this is QMA changing rules as they see fit. Has QMA ever pulled a charter in their 50+ years and if so what were the infractions?
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 10:18:59 PM »

You know that's a good ? have they pulled any charters.Brad the three tracks buckeye,mac-o-chee and mv have always worked together and I remember when I first started you could run buckeye fri.,mv on sat, and mac-o-chee on sunday.That to me is racing traveling and racing.And those three clubs are still going to work together.It will just prove who the racers are and who aren't run 10 weekly races at buckeye and no where else do to not wanting to run usac.I'm sorry but your only going to be as good as your compition.So those that just want to run buckeye I say good luck to them.
deco45
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 12:24:39 AM »

What if the membership at buckeye wants to work with the new tracks?
ssssmoke
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 07:21:37 AM »

people are not going to jump ship and join and start running a new track they know nothing about. buckeye mv and moc are all proven tracks and will always work together because it is the same people that have been working together over the past several years. the only real difference will be tire spec at mv and moc. the only people that wants new tracks so bad is the personal agenda qma folks who have damn near turned me totally against qma. what a shame you are so narrow minded about a new sanctioning body to stiffen the competition. USAC is making you qma puppets look like jabronies.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 11:49:37 AM »

Smoke you are correct, why can't the people with the chips on their shoulders see this. People that play together stay together. Think FUN!!!
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »

Or they have over extended there welcome at the track.Some of those people should have a back up alarm on there butt.Because they go retracking there story to the track owner.Beep....Beep......Beep.Like one of them did at the handlers meeting at buckeye.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »

Wasn't that person affiliated with qma. ( can you say agenda )
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »

behind the scene.
deco45
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »

I hear that the new track in Columbuus may be for Buckeye. There are members that are mad at CMS and want to move it. (Is this true Dale) 
ssssmoke
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

the new track is at cms, im thinking it cost the club around 30 thousand to redo it i dont know the facts but i know enough to say that the bqmra is not going to drop that kind of money into that track and just up and leave.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »

Smoke You are correct buckeye did sink alot of money into the race track it is on the bqmra website check it out.With all the improvements we've made this year and track and club are going no where.It will always be a quarter midget track.Notice I said quarter midgets.I wouldn't say there mad I would say ....never mind.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »

I haven't heard any more on all those new tracks coming to Ohio, any new info. Awsome seeing Jegs sponsorship. Cool 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: