USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Logbook Question  (Read 6547 times)
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« on: April 26, 2009, 07:12:24 PM »

Am I understanding the Rookie Program Procedures correctly in that Rookie drivers are to receive a logbook from their club president, which is presented at sign-up for each race, then returned to the handler after the Rookie Committee has signed off on the race results?

Our son has been racing USAC Jr. Rookie since Feb. & hasn't received any such logbook. He's competed in 5 races (at his home track) thus far + 1 USAC regional qualifier. Are we supposed to have a logbook?!

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:21:30 PM »

Hope not because we have no logbook either.  I thought that was a QMA thing, but we don't have a logbook for QMA either.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »

I have not seen or received a log book and apparently advancements are different as well.

racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 05:49:03 AM »

Well the Rookie Program procedures doc clearly talk about a logbook. I'll call USAC today to get a definitive answer. Will post the answer here.

Thanks to those who responded. Smiley

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:36 AM »

Spoke with USAC today about the logbooks. Apparently our track has a verbal/electronic communication arrangement with USAC in lieu of the logbooks. Not sure if that's such a great idea, but the person I spoke to was very nice.

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: