USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 277600 times)
D-Train
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »

Call  704 STANLEY they are the ones behind all of this.......
They couldnt handle there little hero comming from region 4 and not winning all the time here in N.C.
FACT
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2009, 12:22:53 PM »

Many individuals have given advise to stop this thread and it really would be wise to do so.

Accusations need not be made as no one really has the correct answers.  The issue is not a good one that is for certain; however, there is nothing any of us on this forum can do to correct the situation.

We certainly know a lot of young individuals have been hurt and all of us are very sorry for that.

It is TIME TO PUT THIS ISSUE TO BED!  No good will be gained by continuing the bashing that is going on in this thread.

Please everyone:  S  T  O  P

Consider this a plea from an old lady and those of you who have choosen other forms of racing-Best of Luck to you.  To those who are remaining in Quarter Midget Racing good luck to you.  I hope I see the young men and ladies this coming racing season.
D-Train
« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

OOOOHHHH
Now stop this when it is hitting home to your region 4 buddys. Roll Eyes

But it is ok for you and your son LLR and sssmoke to bash all the people at NCQMA!
Thats ok we know how it is in the Quartermidget World!

Here is to USAC hpoe you all have a better tire testing plan then what has been done in EVERY one QMA has done!!

I'm OUT
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »

D-train, First thing is stanleys "little hero" is a awesome driver and gets alot of respect up here. I never bashed people at ncqma.I know some very nice people down there I  do however don't like there methods.But that is my opion.The place is awesome the people seemed to work hard.I just don't like the fact that the s..t is dripping off the tires and now one cares enough about the kids to do something.That hotchute has so much tire dope on it and the marks from the tires all anybody has to do is watch the cars move and you can tell.No test needed.               
Lil_racer
Rookie

« Reply #244 on: March 22, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

I hear tire treatment is rampant in QMA races.
I though this was a sport for us kids, not cheaters!
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #245 on: March 22, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

Lil racer, the Bennetts weren't cheating, but watch out you could be accused of it the same as the Bennett kids.  Be very careful, because you could be set up like the rest of us. Good Luck at Racing and Enjoy while you can. 
ssssmoke
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2009, 11:24:21 AM »

D train, i know you get beat alot but thats no reason to show your ignorance on a good usac forum. yeah you are out!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
joeblow
Rookie

« Reply #247 on: March 25, 2009, 08:09:58 AM »

Mr. Bennett  It Terry  from Huntsville  Im sorry of your problems in N.C. I know you and your family are upstanding people . Let me tell you what happened to me this weekend . The track took my right side tires which I have no problem with . We had about 10 members to pool their money and claim my left rear tire . Listen to this my tires were put in a bag but not sealed with tape or signed, the claimer was not there , the box was taped with duck tape and signed by me and the tech man but only signed on the tape not across the tape and get this the tires were given to the R.D. until Monday to be shipped . Did I forget to tell you that the R.D. put money in on the the tire HUMMMMMMMM   the man that helped claim my tire has my tire in an unsealed unsighed bag. what do you think is going to happen to another family that is just trying to race and have fun . Good luck to you Guys Tell Wendy and Bruce me and Dallas said Hi
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #248 on: March 25, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »

Terry, first of all.  We will most definitely miss racing with you guys.  We have made alot of friends traveling and have seen you guys at plenty of the same races that we have traveled to.  It is people like you and us that are targets for these fools.  Dallas is such a great little racer and I guess some people cain't get it thru their thick skulls, that some of these kids have plenty of experience, not only on their own tracks but lots of others.  Don't it make you all wonder, just how many more of innocent families are going to be hurt. If anyone knows you guys would, it is children like yours and mine, along with all those in N.C. that would rather race than to eat or sleep.  They are just plain stupid for doing this again.  I guess they don't have anything better to do with their lives than to pick on people that they think are in a better position than them.  Please voice your opionion, not that it will do you or your son any good, but this needs to be put to a stop.  We probably have nearly 500 or more trophies and awards  between Wendy and Bruce, Jr., so you guys know we have put some time on the tracks. Bruce, Jr. will miss his friends at the tracks, but there is always that internet connection that keeps them close. The problem you wrote about isn't no big surprise.  Just sorry it had to be you guys too!  Just hold your head up high, our children know who we are and where they have come from.  Maybe we will meet up again real soon.  Bruce, Jr. is now saying that he don't give a sh.... about quartermidgets anymore, but if he ever gets in one again, that he will show them that they could take his tires and give them their and he still could kick their butts!  Besides that it was Wendy's tires they took and he ended up getting the DQ.  All I can say is that they are such stupid people, out their hurting our kids.  Keep up the good work, it the long run it will pay off. Take care and wish your family the best.   DBEN554458@aol.com Hello to all of you, see you on a track somewhere down the road.
pokesalad
Rookie

« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2009, 07:13:17 AM »

At Huntsville there has been many tires sent of this year, so far one has come back bad and two good. I know that Reg 3 has always had a bad rep for this and I think by self police we have cleaned it up a lot.
crew chief
Veteran

« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »

I hope that all the track keep up with the tire testing,that will keep the field tight
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »

From the rulebook...

6. The protested tire will be removed from the car, dismounted, marked and sealed in a
QMA approved plastic bag by the Club Tech Director or his/her designee, as soon as the
car comes across the scale and the protestee will receive $50.00 for the tire.
7. The protested tire will immediately be taken into custody by the Club Tech Director or
his/her designee. Tires must remain in possession of assigned tech officials throughout
the entire process. Tires must be sent to the lab the next business day.
8. Both the Protester and the Protestee will be present for signature certification of all
tires taken. The bag will be sealed with tape and the protester and protestee will sign
across this seal.

Doesn't sound like all the clubs abide by the rulebook for tire protests...I would say if the bag wasn't sealed with tape and both parties didn't sign across it, then the protest should be Null and void.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
pokesalad
Rookie

« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2009, 03:48:58 PM »

the point I was trying to make was that we have made the tire prep deal pretty much non issue by going that route
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #253 on: April 23, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

Here it is April 23rd. and we still have not received a confirmation letter on the tire deal that took place in North Carolina at the Fall Nationals.  There is no proof of evidence that we have ever seen that our childs tires were illegal.  Just their word.  Not one of the officials have ever sent a letter out to the Bennetts like they said that they would.  And, the steps that were supposed to be taken were not done in the order that they should have been.  Now, after we complained about them posting Bruce, Jr's name on the web instead of Wendy's , they have taken all the kids names that were accused of being illegal and dropped the DQ beside their names and left it blank.  Our local club never even had enough sense to send out a letter of suspension to the family like they were supposed to do.  As a matter of fact the New Smyrna club president said that she didn't even know about it for sure, that she had just heard rumors.  I think it is time that we take all of our information that we have and go to an attorney, because it is sad that we put so much time and money into this sport over the past 8 years to go out being called cheaters. When we know for a fact that we weren't, I am sure that an attorney can help gain our reputations back and maybe a little more on top of that.  How about a letter of an apology, along with that! Our Kids Deserved It.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2009, 07:28:09 PM »

Bennett, I think your on the right track...

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: