USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:59:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 277635 times)
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2009, 08:40:11 AM »

That’s why I sent them your way, plus, it will help keep your group as the #1 QM chat group right…

I just think a professional organization such as USAC should not have so much of the negativity and bashing in the forums as we have seen lately, allot of which doesn’t even apply to USAC and is mostly about QMA.  However, a new potential member would not know the difference between USAC and QMA, only that there is allot of questionable behavior going on within the sport which is not good for USAC or QMA.

grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #226 on: March 18, 2009, 09:56:45 AM »

Scott,  You are 100% correct and mind you I do not often tell a man he is 100 % correct! LOL
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2009, 11:00:27 AM »

Hey, to all of you out there, the Bennetts were told to check this site out that we needed to see what all was going on out there on the tire treatment deal at the fall nationals.  Maybe some of you don't care and just maybe some do.  All of our kids have had their reputations ruined over all of this bull, that Dave Preston and his buddies have started.  Even thou it was Wendy's tires that were taken, if you get on NCQMA site they have her brother listed as the one DQ'd instead of Wendy.  So, that makes it even more obvious that they were after certain families to all of our children.  Go check it out every child on there is very competitive and did carry a good reputation for themselves.  But on this list you will not find that there is one kid from the Penn State.  So lets all get real, these are our young drivers, and most do want to get somewhere with their career.  Whatever type of racing they choose will be left up to them.  Also, I know for a fact that we aren't living our dreams thru our kids, but its not left up to me or you to comment on that.  What I'm saying is we have every right to proof of what we have been accused of.  We know we were legal and that is all that matters, show us elsewhere.  Don't hide behind closed doors.  We loved the sport and Bruces dad told me from the beginning if your not winning, people will leave you alone.  I guess that isn't true for us, and all of those that claimed that they were legal also.  Too, bad some of you guys weren't treated like all of us, then just maybe you would understand.  We want our names cleared and hope that our children can gain the respect back that they always had before this happened.  Good Luck
Mrneg
Rookie

« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2009, 03:27:18 PM »

Think you feel violated now... wait til you have to reimburse QMA for costs associated with the testing of your legal  Wink tires before your membership will be reinstated.
ssssmoke
« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2009, 04:44:49 PM »

you guys can say what you want but leave grandma out of it. usac needs to erase this thread please!!!
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »

First, they are going to have to show it on paper, or I guess we will not join QMA. There is too many other forms of racing, out there for all of us.  It is just a shame that things have to be this way for anyone that is trying to raise their kids to be honest and not steal or take anything from others.  I guess after reading more on other forums.  I see where every is coming from.  Maybe we will take a trip to Tampa to watch the kids race USAC.  I know when we talk with the owners, they wanted us to join, but we wanted to find out more about it, because we hadn't been hearing good things.  It doesn't matter what form of racing it is, they will be the good and bad everywhere.  If only this would work out for the all of these kids that love racing so much. 
crew chief
Veteran

« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2009, 09:49:27 PM »

THIS HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG,LETS JUST DROP IT AND GO RACING
ssssmoke
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2009, 11:42:10 AM »

amen  crewchief
D-Train
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

Must be STANLEY racers that want it to stop Shocked

It didnt upset your little johnny so lets stop the talking!!
crew chief
Veteran

« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »

NO D-TRAIN YOUR WRONG AGAIN,WHAT ARE YOU A RICE RACER   
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »

why should we have to drop it when we have the right to protect our kids.  I no for a FACT i was not cheating.
PhilHeil
Rookie

« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »

The problem with tire doping is it is about impossible to enforce fairly.  Some who are doping will get away with it, others will get caught.  Some will be found to be cheating even if they were not, and that is a horrible thing to have happen.

Once you take racing away from the track and put it in a labratory you have problems.

Change the rule to something that is enforcable.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 07:14:02 PM by PhilHeil » Logged
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »

Hey, why should we stop it, we know for a fact that we didn't put anything on either of our kids tires.  It's the fact of what they have done to the innocent families.  I guess who ever is behind this don't have much of a reputation themselves, so they wanted the rest of us to look as bad as they do.  Now, go to the NCQMA list and its not Wendy anymore its her brother Bruce, Jr. that holds the DQ, what a big mistake, the kids are now laughing their butts off at the people who did this.  PhilHeil, I finally have to agree with you, guess we started out on the wrong foot.  But, for those that know how to cheat they will always to so, that's the ones that don't like getting beat.  Bruce, Jr loved this sport, but said he really didn't care if he ever raced it again.  Right, now we are in trucks, it just bothers us that we wanted to leave QMA with good memories, not bad ones.  If you guys think about, if it is dropped completely, who ever started all this will just get away with hurting some more families, later. Have a nice day!
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »

D-Train,
You know they call some of us cheaters, it doesn't matter what you drive, just don't beat the cheaters!
PhilHeil
Rookie

« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2009, 10:50:23 AM »

I am against any rules that involve arbitrary testing.  If you want to shred tires and test them then test everyones.  If you end up with results showing that all (or most) of the tires were doped you know there is something wrong with your testing process.

You would think that QMA would try to start operating in a smarter manner considering the competition they are getting from USAC....but I am not surprised really, they seem to continually shoot themselves in the foot.

And Bennett, I never really had an issue with the point you were making, just the manner in which you (and your son) were trying to make it.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: