USAC Racing Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 281493 times)
Spinningout
Rookie

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2009, 12:16:07 PM »

For some crazy reason QMA thinks it is the LAW... Hope some one puts them to the test ! Rules are rules and procedures need to be followed..  As the Race Director said there were issues.. and the National Director is the one who failed.. and the suspensions were handed out..  Wonder what the real law will say??? QMA and NCQMA  ?? Hope someone deals you the real JUSTICE !! Cheaters are cheaters and will cheat again.. but to those that did not cheat and are a product of a witch hunt and SCAM . GET MAD !!  Why have a bad mark on your good record ?? You know all you have is your good Name.. Just look on this list of the names that have been named and the feelings folks have against cheaters..  So if you did not foul... Raise hell... Roll EyesKiss
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2009, 04:11:27 PM »

"For some reason QMA thinks it is the LAW" 

You said a mouthfull there. With the continued medeling of QMA national and Region 4 in club business, Orange Show leaving QMA, NCQMA not happy, and other clubs and members being messed with, you can only wonder whats next.

HMMM!!
ssssmoke
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »

buckeye was next. they told qma take your charter and shove it! as of now i hear they are outlaw.
Swartz
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

http://www.usacracing.com/clubpage?cn=Buckeye%20Quarter%20Midget%20Racing%20Association
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

Midwest has many options for racing  http://www.usacracing.com/quarter_midgets/districts/midwest.html

grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »

It will be a great spring and summer.  If anyone has not raced the Mid Ohio clubs you are missing out on a bunch of fun.  Mac O chee has a great place to camp as does Miami Valley.  Kids have a lot of fun after racing even the crazy adults who will often have green machine races.  Balls often are flying in the air with the kids playing all sorts of sports.  Families cooking.  By the way Mac O Chee has a super great ice cream place just down the road.  Not uncommon to see a group of kids with an adult driving going to get ice cream. 

So pack up and come on down or up whichever and have a great weekend. Grin
ssssmoke
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

granny you aint helpin my cabin fever much at all !!!!!!!  lol
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »

Just dream Smoke!  Plus suppose to be 70 this weekend so it is coming.  You got the cars ready?  Best do it if not just around the corner. Grin
D-Train
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

QMA found the same thing in all the tires at N.C. and Al.
They dont know why that cemical is there and will not give any test results to the handlers, or tell them what they found.
Why all the hush hush?

What is usac's testing policy?
Sure hope they can get it right!!
pokesalad
Rookie

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2009, 07:28:22 AM »

ummmm. the tires from Al have not been tested
D-Train
« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2009, 11:34:17 AM »

Yes I believe they did them all, that is what I was told!
But it is QMA you only get half the truth!
pokesalad
Rookie

« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2009, 11:54:08 AM »

If they tested the Al ones they must of all paased because I'm still racing and some of mine were taken
brt
Rookie

« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2009, 09:23:36 PM »

Besides that, they couldn't have found the same thing in all the NC tires because 4 or 5 of the ones from the Fall Nationals were LEGAL!!!!!!!  As in NOTHING DIFFERENT FROM THE BASELINE TIRE!!!!!

Cut the BS they got busted, it's over!
D-Train
« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »

You people dont have a clue!!! Roll Eyes
THE NEXT TIME IT COULD BE YOUR TIRES !

Enjoy QMA !
Wish there was a USAC track in Charlotte area!
pokesalad
Rookie

« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »

no problem take my tires , I can sleep at night , I have used tire prep for years. When they said to not use on the grounds I put it on at  home .They came up with the joke tester I switched brands. When they said they said were going to send them of to a lab I quit cold turkey. I had to adapt to set up and my tire bill went to the moon. But yes I'm legit now. USAC  or QMA can't stop it all together.  But sending them off will create a level playing field.

PS don't give the crap about the safety issue, Have the seen the junk they serve at the conncession stand LOL
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: