USAC Racing Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:53:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 280212 times)
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:17 AM »

Is it me or does the current R2 NBoD act more like a Mofia than the directors of a kids organization?  Kickbacks, vendettas, and personal agendas come more and more into play EVERY WEEK.  Seems like there are new stories all the time of the corruption that happens all or for the sake "of the kids"  I am just so happy that USAC came along to try to save the racing.  I just hopw that all the good people have not been run off by the politics and other BS.

Brad
ssssmoke
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »

brad they have ran off all the good people, thankfully to usac. reg 4 is just as bad if not worse. i am very thankful of the usac .25 program, looks to be heading in the right direction in a big way.
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »

If you think it is only Reg. 2 think again.  Just go to the Reg 4 web page and read the warning posting.  Amazes me!  You cannot support another organization BUT you can race there.  Now since when is paying your racing fees not supporting?Huh

PLUS I must add the ever so used statement that "BEING A MEMBER OF QMA IS A PRIVILEGE" when it is rather a requirement to race.  Yet it is wrong to be a member of another organization or support another organization and be a member of QMA!

brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »

I wasn't saying that R2 is a bad region.  I was referring to the fact that the majority of the NBoD is from one track in that region.  That is why I call them the R2NBoD.  Would it be better to call it QMR2 instead of QMA?  The current R4 board is just a bunch of puppets for them.  The grands were awarded to Mini-indy in order to keep them in QMA for another 2 years.  Plain and simple.   
ssssmoke
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2009, 01:07:19 PM »

agree
D-Train
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »

WOW Shocked Race director spills the truth.....
There is more, but will it come out?

Anyone notice the brand of cars he is selling?
Wonder if that is why he was not in the NCQMA’s cliques?

Back to a witch hunt!!
qma2279
Rookie

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »

Anyone find it odd that qrteracer is a guest and hasn't registered as a member of this site? It is odd to me that he knows so much about what Peterson uses or doesn't use when cheating (and he does cheat - no one is that stupid JP)! Strange to me that he is so defensive when Peterson's name is brought up? Just an observation while reading this thread.  Roll Eyes
ssssmoke
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »

are you saying thats him? if not, it is!  confirmed!
racedirectorncqma
Rookie

« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2009, 09:13:53 PM »

To: Chuck Longbrake - I do still have copies of the original Tire Claimer Rule - shoot me an email  (monroe_miller@yahoo.com) with your address and I'll be glad to forward you a copy.  Thanks, Bill Miller
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2009, 09:43:44 PM »

thanks bill
Mrneg
Rookie

« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2009, 10:09:55 AM »

I wasn't saying that R2 is a bad region.  I was referring to the fact that the majority of the NBoD is from one track in that region.  That is why I call them the R2NBoD.  Would it be better to call it QMR2 instead of QMA?  The current R4 board is just a bunch of puppets for them.  The grands were awarded to Mini-indy in order to keep them in QMA for another 2 years.  Plain and simple. 

Brad, I feel the need to point out that R2NBOD (as you call them) had nothing to do with Mini-Indy getting the nod for 2010 Eastern Grands or not. Those voting on where the E. Grands would be were the eastern regional directors and one vote from the NBOD. The NBOD members from Oaklane did not vote towards the NBOD decision because Oaklane had a bid in for the event as well.
Swartz
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2009, 11:16:08 AM »

I'm sure it's all plainly outlined in the national meeting minutes for everyone......oh, wait. Never mind.
qma2279
Rookie

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

ssssmoke, I'm saying that is JP. I've heard that they are one of the ones suspended for doping at the fall nationals. The people defending him are either doing it with him or idiots.
ssssmoke
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

i cant speak for whats happening in n.c. but it was definately confirmed at the col. indoors last year HE GOT BUSTED!!  once someone does that how can you trust them?  i know i dont.
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2009, 09:07:29 PM »

You can say what you want about the votes for Eastern Grands.  The NBoD had direct influence over 3 votes.  Regions 4,2 and their own vote. I would be willing to be 1.00 that they told Mini Indy that if they stayed in QMA that the NBoD would get them enough votes to get the grands.  QMA NEEDS Mini-Indy to stay in QMA.  If Mini-Indy left then R4 would almost certainly go ALL USAC.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: