USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:09:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Buckeye Club  (Read 45570 times)
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« on: January 27, 2009, 11:39:06 AM »

I think all quarter midget families need to keep the Buckeye club in our thoughts and prayers, because there are alot of great people doing great things for that club. After talking to different people, not alot know how a hand full of of members are trying to take their club elseware. I believe if you have a different vision for a club and you are in the minority, go make your vision come together on your own with funding that you provide. Noboby need to to steal a club that several families over 50 years have built. To the Buckeye board and members, keep up the GREAT work you do, inorder for our families to do something we love. THANK YOU!!
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 08:52:53 AM »

I don't think i said anything about USAC in my post but that shows how your group thinks. Your club voted to have duel charter, if you don't agree with USAC don't participate with any of those events but no it's QMA only. I believe it's personal towards CMS and MONEY. There are two new clubs that have started, one QMA and one USAC. They went out on their own and started from scratch, maybe you need to take notes of how it's done. We know the joke!!   
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »

How many times did these clubs have to revote for the USAC people? We had to keep voting tell the vote went there way.Why didn't the USAC people start there own clubs,instead of making everyones life H*$$ last year?
 IT IS PERSONAL NOW ,THE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THERE SH&$T

O wise one maybe you could just prove to all us how many times all these clubs DID vote! Come on tell us, give us the details. Better back it up with club minutes and facts not rumors and lies.     

Phil
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 05:34:21 PM »

Phil, one thing you will learn from deco45 is talk with no proof. We have heard about tracks, votes, large followings to their new club. The post you replied to, does that seem like a track spokesman to you. 
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »

DO YOU WANT HANDLER MEETING VOTES THAT THEY SAID DIDN'T COUNT OR CLUB MEETING VOTES THAT THEY KEEP WANTING TO HAVE REVOTES OR BOTH?

HuhHuhHuh?? Huh?
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

phil I'm with you.Do tell, do tell how many times did the buckeye club vote for USAC deco45? I'm very curious to see.
deco45
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 10:09:57 PM »

Not 100% about BUCKEYE,but i will find out for you CHUCK
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »

please do we all would love to see those meeting minutes.What other one could you be talking about?Toledo,mini-indy.I have the real proof for the buckeye club.
ssssmoke
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »

hope the buckeye club can vote usac tonight and have some good fun racin'. keep the club together!!!!!!!!!
race4qm
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 07:16:04 PM »

Wow SSSSMOKE you must know more than the Buckeye members.  I talked to a member of Buckeye and they said they have not been told of any plans to vote for USAC tonight at the meeting.  The only voting that is suppose to be tonight is deciding if the last regional race will be a QMA regional race.  Please tell us more ........
ssssmoke
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »

ok, im pretty sure the last regional race is going to be a QMA regional race. you hit that one on the head! more?
ssssmoke
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 08:15:22 AM »

ok race4qm,here is more, the last INDOOR race is not going to be qma. more?
ogracing
Rookie

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 08:57:53 AM »

hey ssssmoke did you get your info from a reliable source about the last indoor not being qma regional  is it going to usac?
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »

Per the clubs vote 2/4/09, the last indoor race will NOT be a Regional race.

It is very upsetting to me to see how much QMA has changed in the last 4 years and how personal agendas have split up friends, clubs and regions.  This sport is supposed to be about the kids and its sad when people dread going to the track and do not have fun anymore because of all the BS.

With region 4 being a 4 track, potentially 4 race series in 2009, I don’t see that this will impact the series as much as other changes that have taken place in region 4 over the last few months.  The positive thing to keep in mind is that ALL Quarter midget racers will be able to race the last indoor race regardless of their affiliation with either organization, even if they don’t belong to either.

Also, Non-QMA members will not have to spend $115+ to race the last race.

We need Change and my personal quote below says it all!!!

"Change is inevitable, we have been changing since the day we were born, as well as the world around us.  All things will change and one must learn to adapt to that change in order to succeed.  Nothing ever remains the same..." Copyright©2005 Scott A. Goffin

America has elected its first African American president, change is happening everywhere and change needs to be made to protect the great sport of Quarter Midget racing for our kids before its to late!

Scott A. Goffin
Buckeye Member

Phil
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »

Scott, did you attend the meeting last night? Heard there was quite a group that came in with last minute memberships to attempt to fix the voting process. Heard Fred Bear, Mini Indy member and Region 4 assistant RD was one of them. IS THIS TRUE?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: