USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:49:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Miami Valley Quarter Midget rumors  (Read 6201 times)
ctaylor
Rookie

« on: July 15, 2011, 04:14:25 PM »

I have been asked by several people about MV car count and future plans. Here is the truth
1. car counts are in line with last years (average 35-40 cars for weekly)
2. The club has no thoughts of switching  back to qma!
3. Shirts sales during a USAC event, Yes you can sell shirts, no you do not have to give a % to USAC in fact they sold the shirts for us!!!
4. We have never paid USAC to put on a show in fact they paid us
any other question I would be happy to answer face to face on phone or email My contact information is on the mv website
www.mvqmra.com
Chuck Taylor
dsracing77
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 08:27:44 PM »

Chuck,

It sounds like we are both dealing with some classless people making up false rumors.  We too at Kokomo have had some false rumors spread about going back to QMA.  Thanks for the answers. 

Dustin Smith, KQMC.org
badnews69
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:08:20 AM »

I have been asked by several people about MV car count and future plans. Here is the truth
1. car counts are in line with last years (average 35-40 cars for weekly)
2. The club has no thoughts of switching  back to qma!
3. Shirts sales during a USAC event, Yes you can sell shirts, no you do not have to give a % to USAC in fact they sold the shirts for us!!!
4. We have never paid USAC to put on a show in fact they paid us
any other question I would be happy to answer face to face on phone or email My contact information is on the mv website
www.mvqmra.com
Chuck Taylor

IS THERE A LIKE BUTTON FOR THIS STATEMENT ?? THERE SHOULD BE !!!!
Walker23
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 12:34:41 PM »

classless indeed! Some of the same people that are perpetuating those rumors RACE USAC too!!! They should race more USAC races and get the correct information.

They can give out a whole season worth of free passes, accept USAC belt rule, heck they can even give out free Vegas if they wish. USAC exists and grows for a reason! While they are loosing members, USAC has a growth rate in a poor economy. Why is that?

Kris Walker
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: