USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:55:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Battle at the Brickyard  (Read 4579 times)
CPG Racing
Rookie

« on: July 10, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »

Hats off to James Spink and the entire .25 USAC crew for putting on an absolutely awesome show!  For my family's first Gen Next race, The Battle at the Brickyard was a Grands times experience x 10 and run in 4 days!  No one else could pull this off and done it so smoothly.  The kids had a great time, what a memory for them!  Racing was hard and good.  To everyone that helped, THANK YOU!  Already looking forward to next year!

To all USAC .25 members, come race with us when USAC comes into town at our Yankee Doodle New England Championship-August 26-28!

Dale Gross
Little T/Custom Midget Club President 
Walker23
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 08:36:34 AM »

all I can say is WOW! after being at the first Battle at the Brickyard in '09 and then this one. WOW we had such a great time! My kids thought this was the best race they had ever done. What James and the rest of the group does to put on a show is exactly what makes the kids happy.

You just can't compare it to any other race it is in a league of its own. My hats off to everyone who had a hand in putting this thing on.

Kris Walker

Kris Walker
CrewChief6
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »

We had an awesome time at the Brickyard, too. Thanks to everyone at USAC for putting on a great show.

Lyra Solochek
isaaksolochekracing.com
Sponsors: DWT, LAT Racing Oil, AMSOIL, ZeroNine, racinggraphics.com, Family Eyecare of Westchase, Circle of Life Animal Hospital
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: