USAC Racing Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I was rude and I am sorry!  (Read 4445 times)
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« on: March 29, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »

My wife just informed me that I was rude to someone in Nashville after one of my son's races.  I guess at the scales someone came up to me to say hello and mentioned they had seen my comments on these forums, but I took off for the hot chute without responding.  Whoever that was, I am so sorry!  I didn't even hear you or I would have stopped to say hello and shake your hand before bolting to the hot chute to push off our other driver.  I feel bad because I am not usually rude to people...well not to people I don't know anyway. Smiley

Hope everyone had a great race weekend!  I know we had a great time.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
Torgesen Motorsports
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 10:04:15 PM »

Lol, That may have been me. I wouldn't put it just like that. We both just came off the track and were in line for paint when I noticed the name on the car and just happened to mention out loud that it was nice to put a face with the person who's posts I frequently read. I believe you were already walking away when I said it but, Im assuming it was your wife that was still standing with the car in line that heard me and said "yep thats him". I wasn't in any way offended. I understand how busy it gets at the track. There is hardly enough time to talk to anyone until its over. Im sure we will see each other again. Your wife was very pleasant to talk to as well. It was a great weekend. See you next time.
Rob
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: