USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: STOLEN QUARTER MIDGET FROM GROVE CITY OHIO  (Read 4448 times)
Karnes29
Veteran

« on: November 25, 2011, 11:39:13 PM »

Good evening everyone. I was notified yesterday, by a newer Buckeye Member, Christopher Wright, that his racing trailer, quarter midget, and equipment was stolen from Public Storage in Grove City Ohio between 11/12 - 11/19. Mikey Wright is just a little Jr Rookie, and as a close knit racing family, I feel obligated to help in any & all ways to spread the word & keep an eye open. This is very unfortunate & gut wrenching - and should the shoe be on the other foot, you would want help too.
It is a 2010 white carry-on trailer. 12' single axle. License plate SRP9475. Trailer vin# is 4YMCL1213AG111938. A red/white 2010 Fiser car, red/white arm restraints & gloves, & a black impact helmet. PLEASE email Chris Wright (goonboon@gmail.com) - should you hear or see anything, or if you would like a pic of the car. 
Thanks to all. Have a great evening.
Nicole Karnes   
ctaylor
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 01:05:41 AM »

I will Keep an eye out for it
schlossmtrsports
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »

Thiefs piss me off so bad I would love to run across this trailer and the turds who took it. Please take thirty minutes and write down serial numbers on motors and chassis. I know Nervos have chassis numbers stamped on the master cylinder bracket. Might need to unbolt master cylinder to find it. This will help police identify and enter items as stolen. I will watch for it here in the Dayton area.

Tommy
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: