USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:11:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ohio is all usac  (Read 28879 times)
badassfast
Rookie

« on: December 04, 2008, 12:45:02 AM »

columbus went dual charter and qma pulled thier membership. miami valley went all usac. CONGRADULATIONS OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!! region 4 is now waterford,lansing, and mini indy. hope gas dont go back up boys!!!!!
USACRULES
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 06:01:22 AM »

Has Waterford or Lansing voted on QMA or USAC yet!
It would be nice to have them join and keep 88% of region 4 together
 Kiss
d4hall
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »

Just to set the record straight.

Yes, Buckeye voted last night to get a USAC charter.

Yes, Buckeye had already submitted all of our paper work and money for a QMA Charter.

No, QMA did not pull our charter last night.

It is our plan to run both QMA and USAC events in 2009.

Dale Hall
Columbus, Ohio
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:14:40 AM by d4hall » Logged

Dale Hall
Columbus, Ohio
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »

Thanks for the update Dale!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
htjtct
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

I can not believe I am responding but, in response to the first comment on this thread.  Remember these are children racing. They are learning how to drive and also a lot of other wonderful things at the same time.  I don't understand some of the anger and hate that goes around.  I wish the kids, the clubs, and regions being USAC or QMA the best. Smiley

Heather Thomas
MINI INDY
badassfast
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 05:29:31 PM »

where can i get a list of all the practice days for the buckeye club. so we knnow which ones are usac and which ones are qma. that must of been alot of hair pulling time. hats off to the buckeye club.
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 02:16:13 PM »

We don't have that info at this point in time. However as soon as any updates and/or other info is available it will be posted on our website. Historically our practice schedule has been Wednesday and Thursday nights from 6-8pm w/ Wed 7-8pm being designated for Novice.

Be sure to check the website at www.bqmra.com frequently for updates. Come and join us this outdoor season as we break-in our newly re-paved track and soft walls.

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
badassfast
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 03:55:03 PM »

wasnt that supposed to be turned into qma by dec. 1 in order to meet dual charter guidelines?
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

There are a number of different elements of the situation still being worked out. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted with accurate and valid info as we are able. Like Dale mentioned prior, at this point the only thing that has been determined is that we intend to run both QMA (we renewed out charter months ago) and USAC events this up coming outdoor season to include the Mid-Ohio series along with Miami Valley and Mac-O-Chee.

See you at Indoor race #2 next Saturday the 13th. Go Fast, Turn Left!

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
badassfast
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »

sounds good but unfortunately we all know how qma has been acting lately, they are taking this usac stuff hard and handling it rather inmaturely. so hopefully they will keep bending the rules so you guys can get your dual,because it dont sound to me like you met the guidelines. but i wish bqmra the best for all the good people and lots of hard work. hats off and good luck!!
ssssmoke
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »

hopefully bqmra gets it worked out ok. is the rumor true that usac is going to be holding the first race at the newly paved buckeye track.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 01:15:31 PM »

QMA National's position that BQMRA is inelligible to hold dual charters for 2009

BQMRA will be QMA only

brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »

QMA mob strong arm tactics...got to love it. 

goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 02:56:39 PM »

Just shows how afraid they are of USAC, otherwise they wouldn’t care if you held a dual charter or not.  What they don’t realize is that their behavior is going to hurt them more than USAC will in the long run.

smoke14
Rookie

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 10:55:05 PM »

I heard the same thing that USAC was going to hold its first race at Columbus Motor Speedway after they did the new paving. Way to go USAC. I heard its suppose to be really nice. We'll see.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: