USAC Racing Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:16:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Baker Racing Engines  (Read 12191 times)
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« on: September 19, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »

Kudos and much thanks to "The Best Damn Briggs Animal Engine Builder in the Land."

To anyone considering a purchase, re-builder, tuning or anything for that matter regarding the Animal platform: Steve is your guy. He and the entire Baker Engine family are always there to lend a hand, correct a misfire, aid in tech or whatever is required to aid in getting you into Victory Lane. It doesn't matter if he originally built your engine or not, success for all is his goal. Baker Racing Engines has my full endorsement.

Thanks once again Steve for making this an absolutely unforgettable Jr Animal season.

Seth, Tony, Colleen and Cole Crandall

PS- I hear he is a master with the World Formula and now the Honda's as well.

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 11:21:12 PM »

I will second that one!  Our Animals have been awesome since Steve went through them earlier this year and the Honda he did for us is really good too.  We have many options closer to home here in FL, but all our engines will be shipped to BRE anytime we need engine work done.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 11:26:29 PM »

I will second that!!!!
I was changing my valve springs in my Honda Sat. @ Columbus and I was distracted and lost a valve in the head,and I was lost!! Steve just took it and fixed it no problem no worries, while I worked on my other cars!!!!!
Thanks so much again Steve Baker!!!!
Hey Eric I will change your Animal valve springs next week!!!!!

Scott Brown

--------------------sponsors----------------------------------
Baker Racing Engines
Orr Motorsports (for all your motorsports needs)
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
Brute Power Pipes ---www.brutepipes.com
One Stop Auto
Whitley Welding & Fabricating
Brian Johnson
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »

I would also like to personally  thank Steve. He has made a huge difference in our racing program this year. Every time we got tore down he was there. Not only to help with the tare down. But he took our box of parts, and made sure we had our motor back before the next race. He has always answered our calls, and he was always there at the big races to answer any questions. In my opinion he would help anyone if he builds your motors or not. How many motor builders in our sport would do that? In my experience none have given us the personal attention that Steve has. This is our last year in quarter midgets. It has been a great year for us. Kagen is 4th in Senior Honda points nationally, 1st in points in the Midwest Thunder series. In the light 160 he's 12 nationally, and 4th in Midwest Thunder. I personally think Steve is a big part of our success.

Once again THANK YOU Steve Baker!!!!
 Brian, Larry, Shannon, and Kagen........     
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »

I will third, forth, or fifth that!  Steve does a great job and has been good to us this year!  I appreciate his help and efforts. 
ogracing
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »

STEVE WHO?  Grin
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »

STEVE WHO?  Grin

You are a "one of a kind" Dave Creech

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
BRE
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »

We have the new "M" series Animal motors in stock.

$695.00 - Stock Briggs M series with gear box installed and carb adjusted.

$1095.00 - Baker Racing Engines prepared per USAC rules. These engines have all the latest modifications for max performance, cam mod & updated PVL for easier starting.

Thanks
Steve Baker
www.Bakerracingengines.com
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: