USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Butler Chassis ?  (Read 5709 times)
BullRacing
Rookie

« on: August 05, 2010, 01:13:17 PM »

Does anybody have any info on a Butler Chassis, we are new to the sport and are looking at purchasing one but can't find any info on them. Thanks in advance and see you at the track.
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 03:16:22 PM »

Try this. I am not sure if it is the same company or not.
Butler Built Racers:
5 No. Branch River Rd.
Branchburg, N.J. 08876
(908) 725-3396
RBurns17
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 08:59:56 PM »

I think Coleman Gulick ran one years ago. Don't know much else. It's not the same people who build seats is it?
IndyQMDad
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »

If it's from the same Butler as our first car I would probably recommend that you steer clear. From what I know they are no longer manufacturing quarter midgets. So, first it's probably a fairly old car, and, second, it will be tough to get certain parts for. For example, we bent the front axle, and I ended up having one custom made by a local fabricator (Dynamite Racecars). Now, you may be able to adapt another manufacturers axle to work in this car if you really wanted to, but I'm not sure it will be worth doing so. I ended up selling ours, at a fairly substantial loss, and buying a different car.

Just my .02.

David
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: