March 29, 2024, 04:33:28 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FOR HALL ENTERPRISES’ DIECAST WEBSITE  (Read 4245 times)
sprint219
Rookie

« on: March 01, 2010, 05:35:27 PM »

CONNEAUT LAKE, PA -- When Hall Enterprises started their business a little over two years ago, they had a vision of one day having their own website, http://www.hallenterprises33.com. Through their hard work and persistence in an economy that seems like it is always in a downturn, they have obtained their vision. “We have the great pleasure in operating a business in which we have fun with” ; stated Chris, the owner of Hall Enterprises. “I used to always be just a collector. But now with the suppliers that we have built a strong relationship with, I want to be able to pass on the great deals that I have available to me. We realize that in the collector market, we have a lot of competition. We welcome that competition!!! We may not have the biggest checkbook, but we do have the biggest drive to succeed.”, jokes Chris.

Hall Enterprises will offer a large selection of diecast and sports memorabilia on their website. The diecast selection will be offered from many manufacturers: R&R Enterprises, ADC, Action and Motorsports Authentics, just to name a few. Sports memorabilia will be offered in the range from sports cards, jerseys, helmets, mini helmets, autographs…anything collectible! While the market changes every day, Hall Enterprises whats to let all potential customers know that customer service is their FIRST priority. “I come from a retail background and I always put the customer first”, Chris explains. “While our inventory is not 100% completely listed on the site as of this moment, we want to let everybody know that we are working very diligently to have it completed by the end of March. We have marketing agreements with a few suppliers that will be finalized in the next couple of weeks; at that point we can complete our website.”

Visit Hall Enterprises’ website at http://www.hallenterprises33.com
and create an account for their specials and their newsletter. Starting March 7, 2010, Hall Enterprises will offer 10% off your entire order. The offer will expire April 30, 2010. The discount is valid on all pre-order merchandise, as well.
Tripcrwn
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 07:24:31 PM »

Why doesn't some manufacter produce the USAC non-wing replica sprint cars? I am tired of looking at NASCAR taxi cabs and Outlaw tin tops...
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: