USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:36:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Banquet  (Read 5744 times)
Swartz
Feature Winner

« on: September 30, 2009, 04:38:30 PM »

It is hard to believe that we are closing in on the final races of the season. This year has been an awesome one. Every member, club and USAC needs to hold the head up high and be proud on what has been accomplished this inaugural year of the USAC .25. In just one racing season we have all experienced so many new venues of racing, which has created memories that will last for a life time for the families and especially the drivers.

The end of the year awards banquet for Generation Next is set to be held at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Oh on Nov. 14, 2009 at 7pm. The Midwest Thunder Banquet is scheduled tentatively for 3pm also at Kalahari Resort. The banquet committee is currently working on making this a wonderful event to wrap up the season. Please check out the web site for upcoming details.

At this time we are seeking donations for door prizes, so that each driver will have a little something to take home. Some of the items could be t-shirts, hats, gift certificates or anything you are willing to donate.  If you have any suggestions, or know of vendors that may be willing to donate please contact me. We want to make this an event to remember.

You can send your donations to James Spink or myself. If you or a member of your club is planning on attending you may bring them along with you to the banquet. Please contact James or myself and let us know that you will be donating, so we can keep track and make sure there will be something for all the drivers.

Thanks for all your help,
Brenda Swartz
swartzracing@bright.net

James Spink
james@usacracing.com
Swartz
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 05:14:19 PM »

Thanks so much to all that have donated to the doors prizes. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Brigss/Straten
C2C Racing News
Colors by Barr
Bobby East
Jerry Coons Jr.

We are still accepting donations.

Brenda
swartzracing@bright.net
Magic Man
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »

Tho whom and by when do we need to RSVP and such!
Swartz
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »

You can rsvp to Nikki@usacracing.com. I will see if they can post the invite online. It was handed out this weekend, but I now not everyone was there.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: