USAC Racing Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:25:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers needed for the Shroyer family  (Read 6356 times)
grandma13
Feature Winner

« on: September 10, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

I am requesting that everyone take a couple of minutes to say a prayer for Ben Shroyer.  He has been fighting cancer and now back in the hospital and in severe pain.

Thank you all.

Grannie
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

The Shroyers are great people and Ben is one hell of a stand up guy!  Ben and Sharon, you are in our thoughts and we wish only the best for you both.

The Goffin's

goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »

Just got off the phone with Ben and he mentioned to me that Jared has two mini cup races tomorrow night at Kilkare Speedway.  He is hoping to be out of the hospital in time to see them but it would be great if someone could video tape the races for him to watch if he can’t be there.  I would if we weren’t in Florida already and I know it would just make his day because a couple years ago we taped one of Adams races while his grandpa was in the hospital and it just made his day being able to see it and he made sure all the nurses watched it as well.

If anyone can do this, many people would be appreciative, give me a call at 727-279-6666 if there is anything I can do to help get you there to do this for him.

Thanks, Scott Goffin

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: