USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:34:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Backups & Organization  (Read 20329 times)
Swartz
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

Can I have one of them pit carts with the couch, computer, tv monitor and canopy on top? A cup holder would be nice too.
ssssmoke
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »

a whole car would be nice, sitting there ready to go!!! your best bet is still a tool box with all tools and some bending bars. two half inch wrenches, rattle gun, screw drivers, etc.
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »

"After the race he was walking around asking where the engine came from. Didn't even know who it belonged to." - I saw a long haired guy hand it over the fence.  That was when I grabbed as many of my family members as I could and told them to watch because they were about to see something special.  That was truly awesome to see a group of people working together toward a common goal of putting a kid back on the track and making it within 4 minutes.

"That kind of stuff I have never seen anywhere else and thanks to all the people who do it." - I agree 100% with that!  We have only had a couple problems with AJ's car since we started and both times someone else had it fixed before I could really even figure out what was wrong.  When that happens, go to that person after the race and after you thank them, ask them what it was and how they fixed it because odds are they won't be there everytime.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 05:37:54 PM »

It's always amazing to watch a swarm of handlers (from different teams) jumping to help someone else's kid. I guess that's one of the reasons I like qm racing so much, because the people involved generally seem like such great people.

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

It wont be long and you will see gators loaded with parts parked close to the track like they have at big sprint car races.

Honestly, I wish they'd hurry & get to our track.... I have lots of shopping to do to prepare for all the damage we'll suffer in Sr Honda.

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »

Yes, Sr. Honda is rough, we spent more in that class than Jr. Novice, Sr. Novice, Lt. 160 and WF combined!  Jr. Honda isn’t even as bad so it must be the older age, puberty or something...  LOL

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: