USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:44:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Big thanks  (Read 6941 times)
Barr
Feature Winner

« on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:17 PM »

I just wanted to publicly thank Steve Stickle for helping us get our car headed in the right direction. He took the time to come over to our pits and show me what I was doing wrong. I also want to thank Tony Crandell and his Family for all there help this weekend as well. We had a blast. Good luck to you guys at the nationals.
Chad Barr
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 12:08:59 PM by Barr » Logged
ssssmoke
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 09:29:55 PM »

i would like to thank the barr family and everyone else at moc and mv that helped handle my driver over the weekend while i was out of town. i never once worried about his well being. his grandma was there for the races and said it was the best thing she had ever seen, the way everyone treated him. thats what makes qm racing what it is. again  thank you.
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 06:44:56 AM »

Your welcome. No thanks needed ,you and your family are always welcome with us. Had a ball this past weekend. I have a new respect for handlers who run more than one car. Now if I can just get our car to work right.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

hey those people like the kid now you on the other hand yet to be seen.:}
ssssmoke
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »

lmao
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: