USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Indoor Points Series  (Read 5697 times)
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« on: August 08, 2013, 11:59:54 AM »

Greetings to all,

The Buckeye club is interested in feedback from the masses: we are strongly considering making the Buckeye Indoor Winternationals a points series for the upcoming 2013-14 winter season w/ Champions to be crowned. The basic thought is formating it similar to the current Mid-Ohio Touring Series. We have a total of 6 events (all one day events- no two days), you must run at least 4 races to qualify for an end of season award and your best five races will create your season point total. This eqates to one throw out if you run all six events.

Let us know your thoughts as we are always working to make our winter racing experience stronger for our racing families. 

Thanks much!

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 08:08:58 PM »

I think it is a GREAT idea !!!

I have not been able to come up with any negative reason not to do it. I believe it will help the car count and to bring the winter series back to the greatness it once was.

Eric

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
Eliminator1974
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 10:41:26 PM »

I think this is a great idea. An will keep kids excited to stay racing during the year. Love the idea
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: