April 25, 2024, 03:22:14 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Looking for Stewart Chassis Drivers  (Read 21331 times)
kevin05
Rookie

« on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:01 PM »

I would like some feedback,good,bad,ugly from anyone that drives or has driven a Stewart Racing Chassis (Phoenix) be it sprint,midget,or silver crown. I am looking to bring Stewart Racing back to the forfront of openwheel racing here in the midwest, with the hopes in the near future to have chassis in house in southern Michigan as well as repair service. However if we need to make changes they will be looked at. Don't worry Rick Stewart is alive,well and ready to return to the top of the sprint and midget world. Just PM me here with any thoughts.
  Kevin Lincoln  "The Wizard of air"
kevin05
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »

Almost 260 people read a post and no comments??? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?Huh
gnrmotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

Hi Kevin,    My name is Carlos and have recently baught a supossed stewart midget, I have yet to pick it up as I am from Ct and have to travell to the other side of Chicago to get the car. I was hoping to find some info on this chassi my self, if infsct it is a stewart chassi, I would be greatly appreative if you could send me any info that you alredy have so
gnrmotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

I can confirm that it is a stewart car and determin how old it is and maybe some set-up ideas as I will be racing it as soon as we get the car home. You can e-mail me at gnrmotorsports69@gmail.com             I also have pics of the car if you want to see them, Thanks again, looking forward to hearing from you
                                         Carlos
                                   G-N-R Motorsports
kevin05
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 09:17:34 AM »

Carlos,,,Do you know anything about the car ?? what year it is supposed to be,what motor it has/had, suspension type.. This will help me,help you.. Also if you can e-mail me the pictures to these two address I can hopefully get some good info back to you quickly.
  kevandta@aol.com
  klincoln@lakelandfinishing.com
Look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you to the front.
Kevin Lincoln
   "The Wizard of Air"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:56:16 AM by kevin05 » Logged
gnrmotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 07:08:06 AM »

Hey Kevin,   The car runs the Illi. sportsman it has a quad 4 motor the car has been changed a lot since it was new, the gentleman I baught the car from says its early 90's I think its alot earlyer. I have a vogler/white chassi and a unknown which I run now, this car ressembles my uknown car. I will send you the pics of the new car and hopfully you can help me. Thanks
                                              Carlos
                                       G-N-R Motorsports
gnrmotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 07:04:27 AM »

Hey Kevin, I wa woundering if you got the pics?   Carlos
kevin05
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »

Yes I got them,, I sent you an e-mail early this week at your web address,, did you get that?? The car is a Stewart pre 1988.. Are you running just asphalt?? and what size tracks?? also what power plant do you plan on running in the car.
KL
gnrmotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »

Hey Ken, I did not get the e-mail,my adress is gnrmotorsports69@gmail.com. The car ran both asfalt and dirt, I will only run dirt with it, I have another car that is asfault. We run a sportsman division here in Ct. we run 2.3L Quad 4 motors, they are stock at about 200 hp. We will be running the car at whipcity race way, its a quarter mile with banking, you can view their web page wipcityspeedway.com     Thankyou for your help
                                Carlos
kevin05
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »

I'll resend it today.
kevin05
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »

carlos,, I resent my first e-mail to you,, let me know if you do not get that one as well.Or e-mail me a phone # and good time to calland we can talk.
KL
kevin05
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 07:49:56 AM »

carlos for some reason my e-mails to you keep coming back.. Let me know what bars/or springs.and shocks are on each corner and we can gop from there.
  send to klincoln@lakelandfinishing.com  and/or kevandta@aol.com.
Don't worry Rick and I will get you to the front.
KL
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: