USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Rookies  (Read 3610 times)
bucketparts
Rookie

« on: December 31, 2011, 12:32:05 AM »

As everyone casts an eye toward the upcoming 2012 race season, it's easy to dismiss the rookies that will show up at our tracks this year. Rookie races seem to take forever and its easy to forget how, just a short time ago, that was us. Everyone reading this remembers the person who came over and offered to help, the first time they showed up at the track. I knew that we had a car, I knew that we wanted to race, and I knew that we wanted to WIN. Other than that I was clueless. Without the help of other racers, we would have never been able to field a car, much less win a race .So when that family shows up at your track, and looks lost, remember that, that was YOU not so long ago. Give them that extra few minutes that you're not sure you can spare. Pony up those spare parts that you've been saving as a last resort. It may seem like a little thing to you at the time, but the impact that it MIGHT make, could last a lifetime. After all : it's GENERATION...NEXT...right?
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: