March 29, 2024, 09:39:10 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: 1 [2]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Thursday Night Thunder  (Read 28422 times)
hulmanmoody
Rookie

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »

Anybody out there got enough stroke to get the old "Thursday Night Thunder with the likes of Dave DeSpain, and Larry Rice announcing, back on TV.  I live in Illinois and not as fortunate as some of you in Indiana with an abundance of open wheel dirt tracks.  Im tired of seeing "pinks", uncut versions of "pinks" four hours in a row, american thunder, etc. and would thouroughly enjoy seeing the weekly programs that we used to on TV.  Even an hour would help.  Somebody help!!!

Charlie Y

That would be awesome!!!  Im not sure who paid to have that done....but with all the lawnmower, legends and figure 8 racing you would think somebody would be interested...as somebody said in this thread - there are so many mindless NASCAR shows - seems that at least a couple of sponsors would be interested in this...and now - it may pick up a whole new audience...
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 12:30:16 PM »

Agreed!

To race is to win. To get 1st is to succeed! To succeed to to make dreams come true!
jofus
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 09:39:02 PM »

man, i really miss thursday night thunder!!  do you remember gary bettenhausen jumping out of his flaming sprint car? shazam!! bring it back and i'll be watchin.
Reply Pages: 1 [2]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: