March 19, 2024, 02:08:52 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Du Quoin Anyone????  (Read 7915 times)
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« on: August 25, 2008, 02:20:14 PM »

who is going to the silvercrown race this sunday??

Who will you be rooting for?

To race is to win. To get 1st is to succeed! To succeed to to make dreams come true!
GregD
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 10:03:33 PM »

I'll be there.  Great track!
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »

awesome! ive never been there but ive been to quite a few races! I am really getting into the silvercrown series. ive never really followed it until levi started racing it.

To race is to win. To get 1st is to succeed! To succeed to to make dreams come true!
dorsey40
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »

I'll be there and bringing a friend this year.  The Sunday night and Labor Day combo has been great.  Looking forward to a great race.  I like Levi but also Hines, Darland and BT, Springfield winner.  They set the track record about 5 or 6 times at Springfield.  Hope the track is as good Sunday night.  I'll listen for the Levi section to to be loud.  They could have enough cars to have a last chance race for those not in top 20  at qualifications.  That would be the first time in several years.
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »

I'll be there and bringing a friend this year.  The Sunday night and Labor Day combo has been great.  Looking forward to a great race.  I like Levi but also Hines, Darland and BT, Springfield winner.  They set the track record about 5 or 6 times at Springfield.  Hope the track is as good Sunday night.  I'll listen for the Levi section to to be loud.  They could have enough cars to have a last chance race for those not in top 20  at qualifications.  That would be the first time in several years.

yeah you must know the jones' well we sit with his dad and all of his uncle and aunts. im going with my boss, he's levi's uncle so yeah we are pretty loud!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: