March 29, 2024, 07:28:18 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: California Ford Focus Engine Re-Sealing  (Read 11013 times)
USAC Developmental
« on: March 11, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »

For Immediate Release

California Ford Focus Engine Re-Sealing

March 9, 2009, Rancho Cordova, CA……

USAC will be providing Ford Focus engine re-sealing at Havasu 95 Speedway Friday, March 13 beginning at 2 PM and again on Saturday, March 14 beginning at 12 noon.

This service will also be provided at the upcoming Bakersfield Speedway event on March 21 and again at Perris Auto Speedway on March 28. The start times will be announced by Wednesday, March 18th.

###
sean dodenhoff
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

Just got off thr phone with Mike McCluney hes wanting to know how many people need to get there motors Sealed Saturday Morning before Bakersfield. Please resond on line those who are interested.
midmad68
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

are they actually checking for faults this time or are they just cutting the old tags off and putting new ones on?

slide or be slid...
m.mcc
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »

To: California Ford Focus Racers

First, I want to thank Brad for getting the word out for me this afternoon…………

We will be inspecting engines and replacing seals at Bakersfield this weekend. Since the track won't open until 1:00 PM Saturday, we've decided to offer this service starting at 8:30 AM Saturday morning in the parking lot of the Vagabond Inn North at 6100 Knudsen Dr. (Olive Drive exit off of SR 99). The inspection requires opening up the engine so the cleaner environment is a plus as well. I encourage anyone who can make it Saturday morning to stop in on the way to the track.

I'd appreciate hearing from those who can make it Saturday morning, as it will help me determine my schedule. You may contact me by e-mail at m.mcc@att.net  and I'll give you my cell phone number. Please also pass this on to racers who may not be reading this forum.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Mike McCluney
USAC Western Developmental Series Coordinator
m.mcc
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 09:15:09 PM »

are they actually checking for faults this time or are they just cutting the old tags off and putting new ones on?

We'll be looking inside
midmad68
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 01:42:34 AM »

good to know...

slide or be slid...
m.mcc
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »

We will continue the USAC Ford Focus re-sealing program this Saturday March 28th in the parking lot in front of the Perris Auto Speedway office beginning at 9:00 AM. If your engine hasn't been re-sealed this would be a good time to get it done.

Mike McCluney
USAC Western Developmental Series Coordinator
m.mcc@att.net
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: