March 19, 2024, 09:59:51 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Welcome to the Classifieds forum - Midget  (Read 20433 times)
admin
Administrator
Rookie

USAC For the Win!

« on: June 25, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »

Welcome to the classifieds forum. Feel free to start a new thread if you have any parts or equipment you wish to barter, trade, buy or sell.
korns59
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

How is Caitlin Shaw doing tonight?
Justin
Feature Winner

race=life

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:03:58 PM »

who is that?

To race is to win. To get 1st is to succeed! To succeed to to make dreams come true!
eadomi
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 06:06:15 AM »

The idea of a Forum where one can buy or sell, barter or trade for parts and equipment is very interesting indeed!  I am sure the classifieds forum will be overwhelmingly popular in no time, if it isn’t already!  Not that I would know anything about it since I don’t have much knowledge of things mechanical but I can see the plus point there.  And with the racing connection, Midget (cars) seems to be an apt title!

George
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »

Welcome to the classifieds forum. Feel free to start a new thread if you have any parts or equipment you wish to barter, trade, buy or sell.

1984 Stanton 4 bar full midget with unique high performance custom covair engine, and a ton of spare parts, wheels, tires, second engine parts, trailer.  Driven by Bill Vukovick III.  In excellent condition, and would make a excellent collector example, or a good trainer for a newby driver.  Placed 14th in Western States (central Calif.) in 1986.  For full description and photos Email georgebacon@yahoo.com
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: