USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:02:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: safety  (Read 21709 times)
LLR
Feature Winner

« on: March 14, 2009, 08:21:20 PM »

Boy how about the safety meeting by USAC and all the venders and manuf. there.I think that was awesome.Even though that not everybody is going to agree on everything there we're alot of years of racing and knowledge in that room. All I can say is tick tock Qma.It's only time.Keep up on your personal agendas qma.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

I agree, chassis manufacturers, seat manufacturers, etc…  A lot of knowledge and the right people involved.

qmamom
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »

Grow Up Chuck!!!
race4qm
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:24:42 PM »

So are all the people in Ohio going to stop doping their tires for the weekly races?  You guys act like you have been with USAC for years.  Do you have any experience with USAC before this? 
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 08:46:03 AM »

I guess time will tell.  However, for now many of us are looking forward to the up and coming races.  Will there be problems, probably so.  Doping of the cars has never been an issue in Ohio to my knowledge except for an indoor race and that individual was not from Ohio.

Is it not rather comical that individuals who are afraid of change then accuse others of being immature and needing to grow up?  Hummm seems to me that is the "pot calling the kettle black".
QMA is full of very good people unfortunately, the leadership leaves much to be desired.  All you have to do is work a grands to see that.

Now Quarter Midget Racing has an alternative rather than just outlaw.  Tampa then Columbus races should demonstrate just where it is going.  So again time will tell.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 09:00:34 AM »

For all of you from that other organization,I went to USAC because of the way qma conducted all aspects of it's so called organization. USAC said you cheat the least you will get 1 yr suspension not a slap on the hand, i'm sold. Now look they are working on safety, the #1 thing with any sport. USAC is just getting started, by the end of the year you will see the clear differance between the two. Let's stay on subject of this post and keep the bashing for your forum, we would really appreciate that. Thanks Grin
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »

Me grow up that is some funny stuff.What's wrong your track not going to be done in time for all 7 of you to race together? 2fast why do you think it's going to take a year? They are already ahead.Think of it this way there playing basketball(qma and usac)Usac is making all the shots and qma is so stupid there not smart enough to forfeit.tick tock.
p.s. qmamom it was a nice day today did you guys take your rakes and shovel out to break ground/work day on your track?race season coming soon.
Walker23
Feature Winner

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »

So what was the outcome of the meeting?

Kris Walker
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »

I may be wrong but I thought the meeting was tonight.
ssssmoke
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »

i think all qma folks dont have anything to do so they are on the forum BASHING. heard the track up north is stalled out ole boy dont have as much money as everyone thinks. aint squat going on around columbus qma. LLR, how many of these fools do you think will show up to join usac with there heads hanging in shame for what they have done. unless of course they all have gone to mini cup.(boring). hell i guess i should have joined qma too, i think i could have squeezed in 3 more races.
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »

Think they have to join to race.  I am sure anxious to see what the car count is in Tampa.  The more the merrier!  Like to see those big classes.  Kids have a ball and that is the MOST important thing.

Come on April and NO SNOW or RAIN!
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »

We dont have any QMA options, Indy and Michigan are too far of a commute to run on a weekly basis, especially when there are 4 tracks within 2 hours of us to run USAC.

LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »

you know smoke I would say a few will come back and I hope for the kids sake.lets just race. by the way took a couple laps around shop in the 600.I've got one smart driver.For a kid that's never shifted gears on anything she did great job.Problem I have now is that april 11th is to far away for first test and tune.Me and my driver are ready to go.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 09:03:10 PM »

Hey Chuck, the mall still closes at 9pm...  ;-)

grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 10:49:36 PM »

Can you believe it!  I bought 1/2 of the seat and still did not get to see her test drive!  Reserving which side I bought until I see her race!

No way to treat a Grandma!  Just get a phone call that she did it. 

Anybody talk to the bunch down south-how is it going there parking etc.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: