March 19, 2024, 06:14:46 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Western Sprints  (Read 7313 times)
Tripcrwn
Rookie

« on: March 13, 2009, 06:20:53 PM »

I noticed a TBA on the Western States schedule. Any chance that we can get another race at Irwindale or maybe Orange Show (new Promoter) for us who live in southern California? Those car are amazing and look super and while my first choice is the PAS and dirt, it would be great to see these drivers and sprinters down here more than once. And the only time is for Turkey night @ Irwindale where they are second banana to the mighty midgets. BTW the midgets put on a great show @ the PAS.  Smiley

Bob Davidson
Bellflower, CA.
Dirts4Farmin
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »

I think the Sprints need more races at Irwindale, Las Vegas, and Altamont.  I watched the Westen and Focus Midgets at Orange Show and they has nice pits and put on a good show.  Orange Show was fun but a little tight for the sprints in my opinion.   The sprints really show what they are made of on the 3/8+ mile tracks and I am disappointed at the lack of bigger tracks on the schedule.
Tripcrwn
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 05:05:41 AM »

Irwindale would be a great fill in for the TBA on their schedule. How about it Tommy Hunt? We need more of the asphalt sprinters down south.
cd.imaging
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »

the schedule was adjusted so it only has 2 races left in their season, Madera this saturday and Irwindale on Thanksgiving.  I wish they had more races at Altamont though.

{Chris Cleveland}
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: