USAC Racing Forum
March 18, 2024, 10:05:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Atten: Mr. Clouse  (Read 8760 times)
Melmo
Veteran

« on: March 11, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »

Mr. Clouse was talking to Starla last night and she was wanting to go to FL so bad she even brought your name up!!! Cheesy Starla said Dad find someone that I could go to FL with and she brought up a few people's names and then she said what about Mox's Dad!!! Then Starla said Mox don't have to worry about me whooping up on him this year since I'm moving up to Sr. Honda!!! Cheesy So I told her that Mox's going with Mr. Clouse and she goes Oh Man that Sucks because Mr. Clouse wouldn't take me because his son runs Sr. Honda and now I'm screwed!!! I don't know but I never laughed so hard in my life!!! But all in all she wouldn't shut up for nothing trying to find a way to race in FL!! But after that I know I'm going to have my hands full with her in the up and coming season!!! She's ready to go and won't shut up for nothing!!! Well you all have fun and good luck and I'm getting out of here before she gets home from school so I don't have to here it tonight!!! Grin

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »

I sure wish things were different and timing was better because I would load our trailer up and take the trip and would have room for 3 extra cars...  Columbus will be here soon enough so back to work on the cars...  ;-)

clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »

Thats funny Melmo! I'll have room going down but will be to capacity coming home. USAC is offering a way to get your car there, you should do that then get a cheap flight. I think it will be a good time down there. We wont run senior unless we have to, gonna run the stocker, 160 and Lt WF.
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »

Yea wish we could go but got to much going on right now and can't make it but Starla is trying her hardest I can give her credit for that!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »

Lt WF, Boy I love the sound of that!!!  ;-)

clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 09:38:35 PM »

My back likes it even better LOL!
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »

AMEN to that one!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: