USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 276291 times)
drakeo
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »

IF you DONT KNOW for a FACt then why slander a famliy or a CHILDS Name
ssssmoke
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 09:56:59 PM »

the kids are not rolling the dope on the tires, they are truely pure and honest in my eyes. he got busted for tire treatment at columbus indoors. HE CHEATED!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:43:40 PM by ssssmoke » Logged
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 10:02:03 PM »

the kids are not rolling the dope on the tires, they are truely pure and honest in my eyes. he got busted for track tac at columbus indoors. HE CHEATED!!

why are we talking about peterson he was not even one of the 13.  we are talking about 9 kids and familys who did nothing wrong, procedures where not followed at ncqma at the fall nationals... ssssmoke get with it.....
ssssmoke
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »

just another qma scam. thats why most n.c. boys are going to run usac midwest series this year.
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 10:08:33 PM »

just another qma scam. thats why most n.c. boys are going to run usac midwest series this year.

can u blame them....
ssssmoke
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

not at all after going down there and seeing the cars push off and leave dark black spots on the surface. plus i like everyone that comes up, i think they are classy racers with excellent drivers. it makes the hottest qm racing in the country even hotter.
big12racer
Rookie

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »

From what I heard, saw and have now heard about the DQ's it seems like QMA or someone had it out for a group of people.  I've seen some really good racers at NCQMA and that being NASCAR country I'm sure when new folks start they think they should run up front and if they can't they go and cry CHEATER.  The only thing I've heard is 9 sets were tested and 6 were found illegal, who knows if all of them were tested or not.  2 from 1 family and 8 other sets.  The math does not add up and why they took what.  Some pretty big names involved along with some racers with a pretty good record behind them.  Sounds like a fraud in the making.  Right rears illegal and not right fronts. 
qrteracer
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2009, 10:28:56 PM »

SSSSMOKE..
How do you know peterson used track tac
drakeo
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »

ALL TIRES FROM DIFF car MANUFACTERS all right rears it was cold the cars would have went straight for the wall common sence ALL diff CLICKS and DIFF CLASSES     NO WAY and we cant even get these people to agree on toliet paper in NC and they were all doing the same thing on the same day YEAH RIGHT
ssssmoke
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2009, 10:56:01 PM »

sorry guys i get all worked up. the cars i put my racer in are legal so i have no problem calling out cheaters. i think the problem is its all behind closed doors and only certain people will get busted. i have decided that im going to push the tire testing at my home track so all children can enjoy this sport. also im going to push that all caught cheating be punished and posted on the web site. its either that or make it legal because what is in place now IS NOT WORKING.
ssssmoke
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »

i agree drakeo
qrteracer
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2009, 11:04:21 PM »

Why do you change your post??
How do you know what peterson had in his tires in columbus?
Was the results published?

We have no problem with testing ,just do it right by the RULES.have a test that is legal and will not punish the wrong people.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »

I told smoke that trac tac was used. Another thing one of the busted tire cheaters is a reg officer.Come on april 4-5th usac race at buckeye.NC people drive up new track surface new safety barriers will be some good racing.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »

grteracer, Tust me the test was done right.Sealed box signed and tested by a rubber company.Stop the bs this is fact.......................................................................
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:27 PM »

Wonder how many knees will be sore from praying for bad weather April 4 and 5
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: