USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:40:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 276288 times)
qrteracer
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

So you know for a FACT that he used trac tac in his tires?
drakeo
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »

the big problems stem from consistancy if policies and procedures were inforced the same way all the time for everyone then the problems would police themselves. But no child should be suspended from anything at anytime out of malice or envy...I wish more people would thick about it....I dont see any of these big EGO parents out there racing QM's OR .25's
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »

yep
qrteracer
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »

That just showes you how good the test was,RIGHT?
ssssmoke
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »

does that answer your question qrtracer. drakeo, no kid should be punished but if the parents do that to them its thier own fault and they will have some explaining to do.
qrteracer
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

AAAAWWW yes it does!
Answers alot right there! LMAO
ssssmoke
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2009, 11:37:55 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
big12racer
Rookie

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2009, 12:01:32 AM »

From watching and hearing the tire issue at fall nationals and we were not even lucky enough to be part of the group a list was made by someone within the carolina club and given to DP.  There were a bunch of tires floating around the next day in bags but from what I saw and heard the tires they tested got unmounted by someone else and the handlers never saw the tires after they were bagged.  Sounds like some sneaky stuff there.  Why would anyone prep after being warned in the handlers meeting unless they are reallyyyyyyyy dumb.  I know they are very competitive down there but there must be some real hate going on and it sounds like some innocence folks are getting screwed.  If there was really some prep on the track and the track did get really black during practice I'm sure some cars probably picked up something while others did not maybe that's why a few tested ok and only the RR's tested positive.  I'm no setup expert but if only the RR was prepped would that not make the car really handle horribly?  The QMA sniffer was never out and I heard it was never out all year long at the carolina track.  The sniffer was suppose to get rid of the bad stuff.  I thought most of the other stuff that was out there was really just cleaners and conditioners that could make the tire last longer.  Oh, save money, not in QMA.
y2slim
Rookie

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2009, 12:20:48 AM »

Bottom line.. tests can be swayed.  We are are talking about the fall nationals in Nov. not Columbus indoors a year ago SSSSmoke.  Unless you actually seen the paper work from the testing company, don't spout off that you know what was in the tire.  Why would go and pull Peterson out of your A** anyway, apparently somewhere along the line he must have SSSSmoked you.  And the tires taken at NCQMA were dropped in a trash bag and carted to a trailer, How is that fool proof. Right rears and not right fronts geeeez. think about it!!! Again I was only referencing the ones I know got the shaft that were legal.  I would bet that the others are in the same boat and should do what they possibly can to prevent it again. "Taking one for the team" is not acceptable if you know you are right. 2nd offense is greater penalty when you don't desrve the first one.  There is a lot of good talent coming out of NC as well as clubs across the country and the Kids should not suffer because of it.  Take your whoopings and be a man, don't cry foul if you can't win.  Good luck on enforcing the tire rule at your track, I would not want that nightmare.  As far as Peterson is concerned,  I think Kyle is a class act and can flat drive a racecar.  Maybe that is why my son asked him to drive his "LEGAL" cars to two A-main victories and a track record when he was recovering from an injury.(figured it out yet). My son respects the kids on the track and looks up to a big majority of them.  If my son wins and is called a cheater because he is guilty by association, then so be it.  Be proud of the Kids accomplishments and don't make blame.  I want to be competitive and have fun at the same time while building family morale and making lifetime friends in a sport my son has a passion for.   SAVE THE SPORT!!!
Spinningout
Rookie

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »

But why would a National Techeeee mess up the very procedure ??  that could make an example of cheaters .. ie dopers??

Sounds like he ahhhhhhhhhhhh had his own agenda...  but now you can even protest cause its a no appeal right??
qrteracer
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 03:24:29 PM »

It took a long time to get there, but right there is where you and your test are wrong.I know for a fact that peterson didnt EVER use Trac Tac on his stuff! The FACT that there was some detected showes you that the test will be wrong.
If you have 1 car running with prep on their tires that will spred all through the field.
Brake fluid has the SAME cemicals in in that are used in tire prep!! (WHY DO YOU THINK IT GETS RUBBER DOWN SO GOOD?)
The big problems stem from consistancy if policies and procedures were inforced the same way all the time for everyone then the problems would police themselves.
They have a rule book ...follow the testing procedures and thats it.
Spinningout
Rookie

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 04:05:50 PM »

Smiley  Ok so you say follow the rule book.. as you said that would be nice but the rule was not followed.. for taking tires and testing.. so how can the results be valid??  and there is no appeal process right??    Now there are famlies that are out there that are marked as "cheaters" who may not have cheated but, indeed were a part of a very flawed process !! with no way to have it made right..
qrteracer
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »

That is exactly what I am talking about.
It started last year at Columbus!

FOLLOW THE RULE BOOK !
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »

grteracer boy are you a fool. I know for a fact that track tac was used.I have prove. Your right my kid did get smoked by him cheating so did the 2007 eastern grands champion in hvy honda.And that kid is one of the best 1/4 midget drivers ever. I have a ? for you why did he spin out and get blacked flagged in hvy 160 at the same race? Answer he didn't have his tires.Even though he tryed to get them.
qrteracer
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

Now here comes the name callen!! Shocked
NO there was not any trac tac put in by the handler. FACT!
No he didnt spin out,he started last on the field and was up to third and got a bogus call,but that is how it goes. He pulled in and DID NOT get Black flagged!
Never did want to use his tires in the 160 race,dont know where you got that.

Thie is where your test are wrong with your facts.
Track tac was not used by this handler!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: