USAC Racing Forum
March 18, 2024, 11:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 276187 times)
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »

Well if it were me being accused and I knew I was 100% innocent, I would be with you throwing a fit and really stirring up some stuff to clear my name.

It’s that type of behavior and childish crap that is killing the sport and running members away.

Just look at our region, from 8 tracks with 9 races down to 4 tracks.  However, USAC’s point series for 2009 looks very much like the 2008 region 4 series did.  People don’t grow up fast and stop the personal attacks, witch hunts and acting stupid, it’s going to shrivel right up.

grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »

This is one of the reasons I want to know about tire treatment.  Is it safe or unsafe?  Can you pick it up off the track if someone else is using it enough for you to be accused cheating?   Was the equipment used adequate to detect?

When the gas is treated you can smell it and it actually burns your eyes.  I know you can see stuff that might indicate tire treatment and remember those complaining about the Ft. Wayne rumble trying to get the stuff off of their cars etc.  So there has to be some evidence unless it comes from the inside of the tire.  Yet we all know not all tests are 100%.

Then again where and when did the witch hunt start and why remains the underlying factor.  People are angry and rightfully so. 

You cannot make everyone be honest in racing or anything else all you can do is try.  However, innocent individuals need not be included in dishonesty.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

let's not get off the point.It's in the rules.

Has far as my driver goes two things 1) The race was on along run.She fell back on the start. I beleive it was around 25 lap?don't know for sure. 2) Anybody that watched she ran the racetrack 1 car shorter than anybody else.Enough of my secrets got to go.
pokesalad
Rookie

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »

tires were taken at the turkey gobbler also. I think they took fast time and a main winners. I know they took both right sides. Those tires are going to be tested next I'm told.
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »

I was told that 9 out of the 13 sets of tires that were taken had been treated. Does anyone else have more info?

poke

There were 13 sets of tires taken 9 were illegal as was told all were right rear with the same chemical how is this possible?  Was this rigged?  Or was these people not in "THE CLICK"
qrteracer
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »

That is my point LLR..
IT JUST MIGHT NOT BE IN THE TIRES!!
Need to watch some indoor tapes, my kid asks me when watching the races... Why is my line so dirrerent from everyone else?
No secret LLC !!
ssssmoke
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »

you can bet your a -------- had doped tires, he already has been busted for it. he lapped the field at the columbus indoors about 10 times in 20 laps. everyone forget about that. you think he just up and quit? come on people enough of the talk!!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:42:41 PM by ssssmoke » Logged
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 09:21:57 PM »

who are you ssssmoke to point people out?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
ssssmoke
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 09:23:54 PM »

im ssssmoke and i tell it like i see it. 
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »

im ssssmoke and i tell it like i see it. 

yea like u SEE IT u dont no for sure....
ssssmoke
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »

wake up kickin wake up
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2009, 09:29:03 PM »

wake up kickin wake up

i am you wake up this is kids and if someone is that stuip to do anything like that then that is crazy.  Just wake up and see some kids are good...
drakeo
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »

The problem in fact was not the tire dope it is that there are policies and procedures that are to followed in any org. and qma thinks the can do what ever they want to these people and the fact is without members there is no club and the kids lose there was no tire claim rule in effect and DP comes down and thinks he can do what ever well several people are NOT going to put up with it and the good ol boyz network any more.again they can break their on policies and procedures and we have to pay the price thats why NORTH CAROLINA PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHER RACING VENUES
qrteracer
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2009, 09:32:46 PM »

Dont know for sure but I dont think peterson had any tires taken?
Didnt see the results of the test on his tires , what did they find in them?
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2009, 09:33:03 PM »

The problem in fact was not the tire dope it is that there are policies and procedures that are to followed in any org. and qma thinks the can do what ever they want to these people and the fact is without members there is no club and the kids lose there was no tire claim rule in effect and DP comes down and thinks he can do what ever well several people are NOT going to put up with it and the good ol boyz network any more.again they can break their on policies and procedures and we have to pay the price thats why NORTH CAROLINA PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHER RACING VENUES
AMEN drakeo thank you!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: