USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at fall nationals  (Read 276269 times)
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »

then stop whinning obout it. next topic please
phaster
Rookie

« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »

this has become a joke all of the ones that think these people are whinning get real YOU could be you next and it doesnt matter if you are doping or not if they want you out there is nothing in place to protect you or your child from being accused quilty or not !!! alot of people think they know and have no idea what makes them liable in the real LAW not there make believe world. The fact is rules were made with ways to take tires and the ones who took the tires didnt follow that (thank you Bill Miller for the facts and telling the truth although some CANT or will not hear the truth)there for the rest is null and void yes the people are back on the track by now but thats not going to make being suspended any better it has taken away from these kids records and alot are CHAMPS at NCQMA and that in its self is a amazing thing..NOTHING SHOULD BE TAKEN FROM THE KIDS JUST BECAUSE A FEW CANT STAND TO BE BEATEN...OR THAT SOMEONE WAS BETTER ON THAT DAY its kids racing no ones going to jump from QM's or .25's straight to nascar no matter what we believe
D-Train
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »

Phaster
They will not listen! Roll Eyes  THEY WILL NOT LISTEN  Shocked Untill it happens to them !!

Just do not dominate a certain chassis and you will be all right!! Kiss

Or move on to a better form of racing!! Grin

JMO.........................
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »

You know some people thaT RESPONDED TO THIS POST COULD HAVE BEEN ACCUSED of doping tires and I do feel bad for those kids.Those of which that did it and got busted take your punisment and go on.If you guys in nc don't like the way qma  did it then bounce there a.. out of there. You don't need them period. All the nice stuff and place you have there you guys can afford the insurance and if not then don't spend money on something and pay the difference.Buckeye is indepentant and is doing just fine.They control everything.qma what a joke.Tick tock
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

LLR, I really dont think the NC guys are complaining about who treats tires and who dont, that point on here has been beat to death. The real issue is the whole big picture of QMA doing whatever they want, to whomever they want, and make up rules and procedures along the way. There WILL be people that get nailed for treated tires when they are not, and probably for the wrong colored silver on your WF fan shroud, not having the "proper" QMA approved scatter shield, not wearing a head sock, fuel tank too big and for GODS SAKE dont let your boss put you in a position where you might do work for USAC, that could be taken that you are promoting the "OTHERS", and yank your membership!! When will it end?
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2009, 10:46:56 PM »

I think that was LLR's point, if you feel that QMA is the problem, is not being fair or is singling people out or has personal agendas, eliminate the problem.

If McDonalds keep screwing up my order, Ill just go over to Burger King, problem solved.

BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2009, 12:21:08 AM »

We, the Bennetts from Orlando, Florida were also accused of being illegal also at the Fall Nationals in North Carolina.  I know for a fact that we were not doping our tires.  When we first arrived at the track, I was sitting in the truck after the long ride up and watch Dave Preston snooping around Wendy and Bruce Bennetts cars.  I set there wondering what he was up to, he never he seen me.  He started to walk off and came back and went around our cars again.  Later, we attended the meeting when they announced that tires were going to be taken that day, etc.  Before, Wendy and Bruce, Jr. even went out on the track, their tires were checked in the pits with the tester, they were fine.  Then, after qualifying and racing in the C-Main, Wendy and Bruce, Jr. came across the scales, and Dave Preston was there to take Wendy's tires.  Bruce, Sr. was too busy getting the cars ready for the next race, so DP had Bruce, Jr. to go to the trailer to watch them dismount tires from the rim.  Bruce, Jr said, the guy who dismounted Wendy's tires did not have gloves on and his hands weren't clean.  He took the two tires and put them in one bag and sealed it with tape.  Dave Preston told me, Debbie that I needed to bring him our information on our membership.  I ran to the trailer and got all our information and searched the track over and it was if he had disappeared.  I went up to the scoring tower with a gentleman from the track and he took my information and made copies of it and said that he would make sure that Dave received.  He also, was puzzled that all of this was going on.  I know for a fact that he had it in for us, when he was at our trailer. We don't have to cheat to win anything in life, that's not the way we have brought up our kids.  I know for a fact that there is a lot of you out their that don't like me, but for your information I have had plenty of people that have told me that I speak up and some of you don't like it!  We started racing in 2001 and have traveled alot of miles with the kids and Bruce, Jr. and his sister are competitive, I like it when our kids win and I don't mind it when they lose.  We have had more fun, meeting people from all over and have put alot more money into our kids racing than some of you guys out there just getting into the sport and accusing all of us at the Fall Nationals of cheating.  What hurts the most is that we were not cheating and Dave Preston and his buddies can not give any of us real proof that we were.  Maybe some of his friends came to North Carolina to cheat and got beat, oh that hurts!
I think he had it in for some of us.  And, why were we fine before we started racing and once on the track and off, we came up with a substance on only one of our tires when both of them were put in a bag together.  For one reason why would we only dope the right rear of one of the tightest cars we own.  My kids have raced the North Carolina track several times since it opened.  And for Dave's information that was Wendy Bennetts favorite track and that was her last race of her racing career.  So, it would make alot of since for us Bennetts to travel from Orlando to North Carolina to cheat.  I have seen her go without racing at New Smyrna a whole year, because she didn't like the night racing in the Light 160 and then race the Little 500 and win it from the boys.  She wasn't cheating, either because we were completely broke down.  Someone, Dave Preston owes some of us some explanations.  And, why cain't you show all of us proof, don't just go and accuse people of being illegal.  The way I look at it you are one little coward, why don't you come forward with the real honest to God truth.  Don't people like you know that in return God repays all of us for our lies and dishonesty.  And, for Mr. Miller and his family I praise people like you, and by the way we hope that all of us that were accused and weren't illegal that this all washes out.  Dave Preston has lied to Bruce Bennett, Sr. on getting information to us in regards to all of this.  We been told that a  letter was being sent by Dave Preston, Tad Fiser said, that he was would make sure that QMA would send a letter and on Thursday night, March 12th, 09 Robin Drier called Bruce to tell him that she was faxing a letter to him on the disqualification.  Everyone of you are liars! This is people running QMA.  I think that QMA will eventually fade away with people running the clubs to their advantage.  What happen to this for and about the kids.  I remember also, a time up in Cummings, GA  when they were some real cheaters up there and they were even some on them on the committee that were in charge of it.  And, when I confronted the main guy, he came back with Ms. Bennett you don't win here without cheating, if you guys had of come to me, I would have give you a spray bottle too! No Thanks, but if that is the only way you can beat some on us, that isn't really winning.  I used to go tell everyone about this sport, but not no more, all they will hear from me is. If you want to meet some real nice people they are a few of us still out there, but watch out for the back stabbers.  If your not kissing up to their needs, then your in trouble.  I think that also, maybe the rule no drugs or alcoholic beverages should be put to order.  These are young children racing and you have parents that can not even walk straight getting into vehicles and heading on our highways with their children, after a night of racing.  You guys have your rules, but we all know it is illegal to drink and drive!!!  And, some of these parents are tied in with Board of Directors and setting example for our children. If any of you guys were like the Bennetts and were legal and accused of being illegal at the Fall Nationals and our names have been destroyed over all of this.  Just maybe we could all get together and hire one attorney to represent us, againt QMA and get our names cleared!  There is one out there that would probably do this for us.  We have been told.  We deserve getting our names cleared.  Take care and remember life is precious and our children are even more precious to us.  We don't live for ever.  Please don't drink and drive.
Mrneg
Rookie

« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2009, 09:16:42 AM »

When we first arrived at the track, I was sitting in the truck after the long ride up and watch Dave Preston snooping around Wendy and Bruce Bennetts cars.  I set there wondering what he was up to, he never he seen me.  He started to walk off and came back and went around our cars again.  Later, we attended the meeting when they announced that tires were going to be taken that day, etc.  

Are you sure you even know who Dave Preston is? Dave had not yet arrived at the track prior to the meeting and qualifying.

The reason tires were confiscated is because the cheaters have become more savvy and use products that are undectable using only the tire sniffer. They need to be sent to the lab for accurate results.
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

Mrneg, I most definitely know who Dave Preston is. Hey, I don't need to lie! All of us that were not cheating know who we are.  We most likely pick up whatever it was from some of his friends.  We have raced with some of the Nascar guys kids, and they get the dirt stuck to them too.  Some of the calls that are made are ridiculous and stupid on these kids.  Well, anyway someone needs to clear our name, Bruce, Sr. said he would even go as far as a lie detector test.  I would like to see Dave and those people accusing the rest of us of cheating take a lie detector test, themselves.  They don't even have the guts to prove anything, because I think they were involved with it.
kickin@racing
Rookie

« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2009, 08:10:53 PM »

Bennettracing we are with you.  I will take a lie detector test to.
And as for MRNEG if there lab results are so accurate where is our labs results smart guy!
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »

brt,
You need to learn what your talking about you can get anything on your tire from following someone. You know alot about prep so are you the one that has to cheat to win. I can go out there with old tires and you can have your new preped tires and i can take your son to school

24 jr
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »

All of you need to get out of qma. I have raced for 8 years and have won many championships and one grands in 07 and i think they are getting mad at all of my wins so they had to kick the bennetts out so they would have a chance to get a few wins.
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »

If your not smart enough to get out of qma yet we still have 2 gts for sale that are Legal as long as you leave the tires off. HAHA

Bruce jr
PhilHeil
Rookie

« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »

I've got some news for you, as a racing family that has moved on from QMs to upright mini-sprints I can tell you that no one at the next level of racing (no matter what it is) is going to give a crap how many races, championships, etc you won during your QM days.

Enjoy it now, because in a couple of years it won't mean anything to anyone except you and your family.

My thanks to Mike McGee for telling me that 5 years ago when we were running novice.  It was true then, and it's true today.
tarpondawg
Rookie

« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2009, 11:52:44 PM »

B Jr. ......you are one heck of a driver........I have seen you drive a car with six race old tires come from the back and win! Without tire treatment. Your Dad, Dean and Kieth are awesome set up guru's. Good luck with what you move on to......you and your sister! Wayne Rice
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: