March 19, 2024, 03:40:41 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: races on the web  (Read 10517 times)
ilmor
Rookie

« on: August 01, 2008, 06:20:35 PM »

I keep seeing people talking about how they watched certain races on the web.  Can someone point me in a direction to where I can watch these midget races.
steve_g
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 08:22:42 AM »

On this web-site click on the Pit pass logo, and it will have live video from approx 7pm CDT. Also, Racenetwork.tv is a good website for live event streaming and its cheap. Earlier this year they broadcast the Knoxville Midget Nationals. If you like wing sprints, DIRTVISION.com broadcasts many, but not all, of the WOO live. Keep watching this website for info about when they broadcast their next event. SO far USAC has done the Richmond Sprint race, Silver Crown at ORP and by later today (your time) 2 x days of Belleville. Enjoy - Its all there if you have the time to watch.

steve_g
(auckland, new zealand)
ilmor
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

What about other midget races.  I'm a huge fan of the midgets.
steve_g
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 09:49:25 AM »

There arent many web sites that have live midget event streaming. Millsvideoproductions.com post highlight clips of most USAC midget events, but usually its a few days after the event. Quality is excellent, and you can purchase a DVD of the event and its cheap. He also posts some POWRI midget features, but not all. You tube also has some midget racing clips, but again afer the event.

steve_g
(auckland, new zealand)
Trimble
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »

When i click on the pit pass logo it takes me to a screen telling me what shows are being shown and such. when there is going to be a show shown live, do i just click on the pit pass logo and it will take me to the video?
USACMedia
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 11:20:25 AM »

Live video is limited based on the track and its internet connection. We are doing our best to provide our fans with information on what you can expect at what track. When we are not racing there will be a schedule under www.usacracing.com/usac_live
AustinSprinter
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 02:40:31 PM »

Yes!!...Thats pretty much how it works!!......Brucer'
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: