USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:27:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Exclusive USAC Raceceiver Radio Now Used In Point .25 Series!  (Read 19767 times)
USAC
Rookie

« on: February 06, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »

The popular RACEceiver one way scanner units used throughout the motorsports community will now be used at all USAC National Point .25 Series events, with the first race in Tamp. Fl scheduled for March. These radios will be optional in the Point .25 series, but highly recommended for the young drivers.

These units offer an affordable one way communication system so the driver can hear transmissions from the control tower during a race. The scanners are defaulted to USAC's driver frequency of 464.5500. The RACEceiver notifies drivers of cautions, restart lineups and driver positioning, ultimately making race programs run more safely and more efficiently.

This new updated unit has a new feature not offered any where but USAC. The USAC driver frequency comes hard coded, and when the battery is replaced the frequency is automatically reset to USAC.

These same units may be used by USAC fans as well to hear what's going on throughout any USAC race. As an added bonus the RACEceiver one way scanner is scannable and serves as the optimal *NASCAR and IRL scanner when attending these others sanctioning bodies' races.

The exclusive USAC Raceceivers are available through the on-line store at USACRacing.com for $129.95, which also includes the ear buds.
clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »

Here is just one more item of USAC being pro-active in our sport. I'm sure alot of you have not witnessed the time savings and advantages of using Raceceivers at a big track, let me tell you they work. Line-ups are faster, especially after a caution on a single file start. Drivers can be warned of bad crashes faster and stopped quicker with a red flag condition. With the younger classes especially, this will greatly speed up race day!   
gass
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »

What do these cost?
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 02:19:05 PM »

Excellent idea, I wondered why we didn’t already use them, especially for novice training which would be perfect!

The bulletin states that they are 129.95

MOC96
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »

This is great! Sure it will speed up the races, but I like the safety side. Kids can hear a caution and slow down in case the don't see a flag or lights. $129.95 is much cheaper than plowing into a pile-up or worse, a hospital bill. I've been waiting for this one.
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »

We run these at Eldora and Waynefield. Let me tell you as a driver it is the best thing that could have come along. I will have one for my driver.
gass
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »

We use them with our midget and they are good but we paid alot more that is why I asked about cost.

I can tell you this if we had them last year there would of been a few saves for sure instead of broken car parts.
ctaylor
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »

We use them with our midget and they are good but we paid alot more that is why I asked about cost.

I can tell you this if we had them last year there would of been a few saves for sure instead of broken car parts.

Chad we need this at our club when we went to Atlanta they use them they are great. lineup time is cut in half and kids hear about the caution sooner.
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 09:23:50 PM »

Chuck I agree 100% maybe this needs to be brought up in our next club meeting
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »

That a way boys it's nice to see people in a club work together.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 12:09:49 AM »

2nd that!!
ctaylor
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 09:38:51 PM »

yes let's bring this up
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: