USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: usac positive  (Read 35977 times)
ssssmoke
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

awesome .25 racin at oreillys rp (irp), these races in indy alone are the biggest things to happen to .25 racing ever!! good job and thank you to all at usac for these historical changes. did anyone hear kenny wallace and jeff burton mention the indoors at the bud shootout pill draw on speed last night (thurs. night)?
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 09:35:33 AM »

ssssmoke,
What are you talking about .25 at IRP?  Where did you hear it?  I think it would be great but I have not seen any announcement on it?
Brad
gass
Veteran

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 11:36:17 AM »

Its on the schedule under announcements...

USAC’s Generation Next Tour
Date Event Track Location Club
April 4-5 Jegs Midget Super Nationals Columbus Motor Speedway Columbus, OH TBA
May 16-17   Kil-Kare Raceway Xenia, OH MVQMRA
June 6-7   Lucas County Rec Center Toledo, OH NWOQMRA
July 4-5   The Bullring West Liberty, OH Mac-O-Chee
July 23 (SE) Kroger Speedfest O’Reilly Raceway Park Indianapolis, IN Indy .25
Aug 8-9   Kokomo Kokomo, IN KQMC
Sept 19-20 Jegs Midget Super Nationals Columbus Motor Speedway Columbus, OH TBA
Oct 10-11 Mini-Gateway Gold Cup Gateway International Raceway Madison, IL TBA
ssssmoke
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »

brad, you gotta check that usac web site everyday, i think there is still more good things to come!!! are you a member of a usac club? if so you should get the e mails also. if not you need to be! lol
ssssmoke
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 11:04:20 PM »

had to dig up an archive here. i think the mud slinging is going to get worse with some of the yahoos wanting to cross bridges thats been burned. i think we should post what the best thing you experienced with the new sanctioning body in .25 racing this year. mine would have to be running at the ims nationals, and all the g next/mwt. not having to work or wait, and spending time with family and friends.
RBurns17
Feature Winner

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

My mom, who is 900 miles away got to see my nephew (her grandson) race in his first race at the Kokomo Gen. Next show. Or the awards ceremony where the 5 year old was treated like a professional driver. Just a neat experience.
Barr
Feature Winner

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 09:30:11 AM »

I have to think that one of our best times this year was at Columbus Gen next race. Ryan made the show. I think he could have won it if  Tony Crandall  and Randy Siegal wouldn't have forced me to eat all that good Crab, crawfish and shrimp and forced me to wash it down with all those adult beverages!.I think they tried to poison me!!!! Roll Eyes The other would be the dirt racing we got to do. that was awesome. Had a blast this year. Thanks to all the USAC officals and all of our friends for making this a great year
The Barr Family
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 09:37:00 AM by Barr » Logged
ssssmoke
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »

the dirt racin was awesome. we loved it and cant wait to do more!!! Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: