USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:23:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: usac positive  (Read 35990 times)
ssssmoke
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »

i think the nascar guys love going to qm races, its a layed back atmosphere for them, not getting mobbed by fans and media. i guess as long as its not dale jr!!!
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 09:38:41 PM »

ssssmoke no need to bring jr into it ::)Man those steelers are going  to be in trouble. Grin
ssssmoke
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »

its time to start putting rings on the other hand.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »

better get one of those terrible towels for the tears
gass
Veteran

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:12 AM »

i think the nascar guys love going to qm races, its a layed back atmosphere for them, not getting mobbed by fans and media. i guess as long as its not dale jr!!!

I know a few IRL drivers that enjoy going to the qm races also and think your right they can sit and relax...   Sarah Fisher and Ed Carpenter. 
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2009, 11:15:15 AM »

I am very curious.  I understand (of course just rumor) that the now USAC Toledo club will have a race and will be necessary to race that in order to race the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Race.  If this is true are any of the so much against USAC people going to race at Toledo to then race the IMS race?  To do that would they not have to join USAC?  How is that going to work?  So darn many questions guess just have to wait and find out.

More snow on the ground in Columbus and more expected so all of you heading this way Friday for Saturday race be careful.  Main roads are ok but the side roads are a royal mess.
ssssmoke
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 11:37:45 AM »

well my opinion would be that you will see most people joining usac to run that national at ims. rumor has it all the north carolina racers are going with usac, at least when they travel here to race. i think people are going to go where the comp is, which is leaning more and more to usac. stay tuned i think alot of good things are yet to come  soon!!!
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »

Everybody needs to check out Circle Track Magazine and the article about the .25 series. This is another positive with USAC marketing to all forms of racing!!
ssssmoke
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 03:00:11 PM »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inaugural .25 Midget Nationals will take place July 9-11, 2009 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the highlight USAC's inaugural season of .25 Midget Racing.

The event is conducted on a temporary course constructed in the famed Gasoline Alley garage area at IMS, with hundreds of drivers ages 5-17 from across America expected to compete.

"Undoubtedly, this is the crown jewel for .25 Midgets," USAC President/CEO Kevin Miller said. "We are ecstatic that IMS will serve as the showplace for this exciting, family-oriented sport, and we look forward to sensational racing featuring the nation's most talented youth."

Centennial Pilsner Glass

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Centennial Pilsner Glass.

$8.00

View More Items ยป
The event will be streamed live to a worldwide audience on USACracing.com, and admission to the public is free.

These 1/4-scale Midget race cars feature four-wheel independent suspension and full roll cages, with seat belts and shoulder harnesses mandatory. For more info on and becoming a part of the .25 Midget Series, visit www.USACracing.com.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 08:37:58 PM »

Congratulations and welcome to our newest club to join, the Indy .25 Midget Club.  Grin
ssssmoke
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 08:58:16 AM »

lets not get caught up in a shouting match with sleprocks in this forum people. we have a mission to accomplish and that is to try to make usac the best .25 racing in the country. lets stick to that!! right now my dad is deathly ill and my son is racing with dire purpose this weekend in a usac .25 for his grandpa who is is hero. does anyone have something negative to say about that?
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »

So sorry about your Father our prayers are with you all. 
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

Same here ssssmoke, our thoughts and prayers are with your family! Good luck this weekend.
twofastanditshows
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »

Absolutely, ssssmoke, go get 'em.
gadams
Veteran

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 12:55:08 AM »

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: