USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: QMA LETTERS  (Read 68693 times)
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »

Deco45, explain to us why we wanted to do duel charters and qma national made it to expensive to run. We had insurance to run both for half the cost but was told that we couldn't by qma so we voted USAC. These clubs did what they needed too do, they would have made more money having both to make everything safer and more efficient at the clubs but when your cost is more than doubles you make less. That called business, homework is for the drivers.
ssssmoke
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »

it is going to be bigger and better. just a racing option for anyone wishing to race .25 and enjoy it.
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2009, 04:25:36 PM »

My resume for QMA President was probably more detrimental to QMA then anything they did.  I flat out said that my goal was to have EVERY track be a dual charter and to do away with the relationship with KAECO.  I am really upset that I did not get a letter from QMA.  Could someone please contact QMA and tell them that I am eagerly awaiting my notification that I am not allowed to be in their club anymore...PLEASE.

Brad
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

Brad that was my laugh for the day but you have to try to join first I think?Huh?
brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »

Oh... Not willing to gamble.  Knowing my luck they would let me in and then I would be supporting their corrupt ways....

Someone famous once said that "I don't want to be a member of a club that would allow members like me" (or something along those lines anyway)

Brad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: