USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:00:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: QMA LETTERS  (Read 68707 times)
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

ssssmoke, i think i have a stalker like you do. Shocked
twofastanditshows
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »

I thought that name sounded familiar - there, I changed it. woops Tongue
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 05:18:57 PM »

twofastanditshows, just a little humor about stalker, welcome to the forum.
twofastanditshows
Rookie

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 05:22:49 PM »

Thank you!
deco45
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

I really don’t understand… They went behind all members backs for a year working a deal with USAC to organize a .25 division then decided to tell members around the September 2008 time frame.   They did succeed in organizing a division within USAC but didn’t‘t succeed in convincing everyone that this was the best choice.  Mr. Rankin and certain other individuals choose to go the USAC route so why are they upset they can’t run QMA? Personally, after all the conniving actions they have done I really don’t see why they or anyone else would want them in their organization. They only person these certain individuals have hurt are the kid.

Why do they want back in?
ssssmoke
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »

because someone chooses to run usac doesnt mean they dont want to run qma also. i really get tired of exposing your ignorance deco, is there another forum for you bottom feeders.
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 12:15:12 AM »

In my opinion the only way to deter ignorance is to ignore it. 
twofastanditshows
Rookie

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 10:14:27 AM »

I really don’t understand… They went behind all members backs for a year working a deal with USAC to organize a .25 division then decided to tell members around the September 2008 time frame.   They did succeed in organizing a division within USAC but didn’t‘t succeed in convincing everyone that this was the best choice.  Mr. Rankin and certain other individuals choose to go the USAC route so why are they upset they can’t run QMA? Personally, after all the conniving actions they have done I really don’t see why they or anyone else would want them in their organization. They only person these certain individuals have hurt are the kid.

Why do they want back in?
Because if your kid really likes to race wouldn't you want to run all the races you possibly could? The idea was NOT to put QMA out of business, but to have more options! Personally, all the conniving I've seen is on the other end!!!!
ogracing
Rookie

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 11:50:04 AM »

i don't think deco45 has any kids racing does not sound like it if he did he would let it go
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »

I don’t believe they ever said they wanted out of QMA, they like many of us only wanted more options for racing.

As a 4 year member, I am glad the letter was shared, it shows how the organization you belong to behaves and treats its members and what could potentially happen to any of us should you step on the wrong toes.  There are many other QMA letters out their especially from board members in Region 4 that would make you want to puke and its clear that it didn’t take much Wisdom to write them.

I understand that we are a reflection of QMA and I understand being detrimental to QMA, but anyone on the board at a club, regional or national level could also be detrimental to QMA by not being fair, having personal agendas, grudges or the way they address and handle issues etc.

Before revoking a membership, I feel that like being a manager, if someone is doing something against company policy or not meeting standards, you meet with them to let them know.  Then if it continues you write them up and ultimately terminate them.

What bothers me is that a membership can be revoked without any previous written warning or COC.  To my knowledge, he has never had a COC or Tech DQ with QMA and has always been a member in good standing.

This defensive stance and unwillingness to work with another organization is not helping anyone.  Like every other business or organization, there will be choices and competition.

More races, More publicity, More marketing only means the sport of Quarter Midget Racing will grow that much faster and that equals Happy Kids with ALOT of Racing opportunities!

brad_tribble
Veteran

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 02:17:40 PM »

And I was called a lunatic when I said that the NBoD was corrupt and paranoid.....only time will tell.
philabenroth
Rookie

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »

Brad, you are a lunatic and it has nothing to do with the NBOD.  Wink
ssssmoke
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »

well said goffin20, thats why i said under the usac positive its time to talk about usac positives and let qma take care of themselves, because unless there is change in qma i see a bad future racing there.
race24
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

He did not play by the rules, so he is out. It is about time
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 11:22:02 AM »

What rules? I didn't know that their was a rule with wanting to race different series.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: