USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: tire treatment at indoors  (Read 117131 times)
ssssmoke
« on: January 04, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »

seems like the buckeye club has got a good test going for tire treatment. does anyone know if its working? if so what is the punishment?
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »

I don't know about that!!! But man the carts with there tire treatment and the Rumble or whatever they did this year sure left a hell of a mess on our car!!! I'm still trying to get all the dope off and went to 2 cans of WD/40 and haven't got nowhere yet. Anyone have any suggestions please help!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 06:37:57 PM »

Melmo, find someone that deals in Schaffer oils, some truck stops do. Buy their product called Citrol. My local township uses this to clean off asphalt. Used it on my 2 messes and works pretty good, better than WD_40. You might still want to soak the shock bodies in WD first than the Citrol to make sure you get that crap out of the threads.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »

jeff, Don't make to many wise choices when going to races.Was nice sitting up in the stands with the wife and watching.Until she saw the first heat of 600 and the car flipped that's a good way to show her what were doing.Cars in Ind. today getting excited.But still like laughing at you guys cleaning that stuff off.See you in the chicken coop on the 17th.
clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »

Oh just wait till your hotlapping and then get a 3 inch goose drowner, the truck and trailer gets stuck, and the only guy left at the track is some applejack in a '78 blazer with 40'' monster mudders on it. It will take a shovel just to clean your windshield!!!!  LMAO!!!

See you the 17th!!! 
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 11:53:37 PM »

And you be the first one there laughin your butt off.I forgot all about those good times until driving to fort wayne and noticed that gas station on right side.Was telling the wife about that it involved "finding a key "to a pc of equipment and trying to push casebolts truck out of the mud after A bad night at limaland.good times good times.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 09:06:07 AM »

Melmo, find someone that deals in Schaffer oils, some truck stops do. Buy their product called Citrol. My local township uses this to clean off asphalt. Used it on my 2 messes and works pretty good, better than WD_40. You might still want to soak the shock bodies in WD first than the Citrol to make sure you get that crap out of the threads.

Wonder if it will work on their suites because it looks like it picked up 20 years of use with all the black crap slung all over it.  Dryer = BOOM  lol

3 years of Rumbles and never had the cars a mess or looking like this year, something was much different.

LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 10:13:10 AM »

scott that cleaners over by larry does a good job and it's only 10-20$
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 10:15:15 AM »

Think it will get that nasty tire treatment/rubber/tar off?  Whats the name of the place, is it the one right in that plaza where Beechwold Automotive/QMstuff.com is?

d4hall
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »

Getreu Cleaners across from the plaza at the light.

Dale Hall
Columbus, Ohio
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »

Thanks Dale, Ill have to give them a try...

ssssmoke
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »

ok now that we know about rumble does anyone know if bqmra is handing out any punishment? or was everyone clean
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Sorry Smoke!!! We've raced at Columbus several times and loved it. But I do know that the people in charge will take care of it. If anyone gets found doing it and they prove it they won't be back!!! Also it don't matter who you are or if you got a lot of money!!!

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
pointtwofive
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 05:19:27 PM »

Test
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »

Smoke,there were people that was guilty but no name have been released. All i know that we can run upfront legal. I really would like to know the guilty ones so that they would be removed and let us legal teams have fun without them. Smoke could you look your son/daughter in the eye and tell them you have been cheating. Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: