USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:12:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cental Pennsylvania club  (Read 19452 times)
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »

ssssmoke, I have been reading your writing and I have to say that your write sounds like how this guy I know talks? He lives in mid to upper ohio...............do you?
BARRY LANDAU
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »

I have a question for Mr. clouse55. You and Mr. ssssmoke are of the same opinions all the time, you will not respond Mr. deco45 untill he or her disclose who they are so why don't you get Mr. SSSSMOKE to disclose his or her name and maybe Mr. Deco45 will return the same? You boy's and your games...............what fun.

Hugs from SSSSLOTWHOOOOOOOOOO!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 01:39:32 PM by SLOTWHO » Logged
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 03:11:29 PM »

SLOTWHO.....why dont you be the bigger man and disclose your real name...since you bring it up again? hmmmmmm

Eric Rankine

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
ssssmoke
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 06:21:38 PM »

slotwho, i read a couple of your post and im worried for myself and others who read this forum for the purpose of better knowledgeing themselves with .25 racing or racing in general. In this modern world we live in today with such things as this forum, and "internet stalkers" . Your post were rather disturbing. Putting info where someone might live? and sending a message to another man with HUGS!!!!!!!!! ? I think USAC should keep an eye on post that get to far away from the subject of racing. that being said, if you know who i am just come up to me and say SSSSMOKE!!! then no one will be hiding behind a computer.
ssssmoke
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »

thats what i thought. open your slot and stick a shoe in it!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: