USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cental Pennsylvania club  (Read 19451 times)
Mrneg
Rookie

« on: December 23, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »

Anyone have info on the new club in Central PA, like location, asphalt or dirt?
deerbybow
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:07:48 PM »

imho no word on any surface.  is just a club to sign up for usac ability to race as of now.  may or may not materialize??  as of right now there are none in the northeast to race at, closes would be ohio.  yeah that works, LOL!!  pretty hard to join if there is nowhere to race locally!!  QMA wins again!!
Mrneg
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »

There are so many QMA National board members in region 2 (Oaklane specifically) that they have pretty much a stranglehold on the region. I tried bringing up USAC at a club meeting and thought I was going to be lynched. It is really sad that most club members can't think for themselves, they do/say/believe/vote what ever these people tell them to.
ssssmoke
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 05:06:12 PM »

deerbybow, be patient its not something that happens overnight, you will have a usac club eventually. plus you should come and race in ohio its where the real comp is anyhow. the money you save in not having to buy vega tires for every race should cover your gas. u shoot compound,cross, or long? any horns this year?
ssssmoke
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »

Mrneg, there must be alot of benefits being on that qma national board because they are all making asses of themselves. they are scared to death of usac for some reason. they have totally turned me against qma. im embarrased for them. what a shame. be careful what you say they will pull your qma membership!!!
Mrneg
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »

Smoke, I agree with you 100%, can't wait to see how many region 2 NBOD members go to the Western grands on QMA's nickel. Am saving up to make a trip out to the indoors maybe by the last show in January. We love racing out there, more racing less BS... at least from an outsiders perspective.
ssssmoke
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 05:57:12 PM »

thats a good compliment to the buckeye club there are alot of great people in that club that make it a pleasure to race indoors. i will personally tip my hat to dale hall who puts in alot of time and is a class act in racing. to only name one.
clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 06:23:45 PM »

It has been made clear by rumor that USAC is driving up and down the highways just looking for QMA tracks to switch them over, which is completly not the case. If any club is interested into looking at USAC they need to contact them. From what I have heard there is alot of interest in the eastern states area.      

2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:47 PM »

Deerbybow and Mrneg, ssssmoke is correct, be patient. Region 4 will have 2\3 more tracks with USAC in the next 1-1\2 than that of qma. I believe you see more regions doing the same thing. With what USAC has to offer to the kids, in one year they will prove themselves. The people that have been racing for less than 2 years are very disapointed with the way qma is conducting its self and they are making that very clear.  Ohio is going to run several races in Indiana we could also run Pennsylvania. Your club members have to look at both sides because our club did that and voted 85% for USAC. Before our club started to look at both sides we were about 40% USAC. If you need any help contact one of the three Ohio clubs and we will be happy to help and safe travel to Columbus.
deco45
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »

Clouse if QMA sucks, why did you join?
clouse55
Feature Winner

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 08:51:32 AM »

Deco45, please read my post a little closer. Anywhere in there did I say that QMA sucked? I dont believe so.

Untill you have enough hair to sign your real name, I wont respond to you.           
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 12:01:49 PM by clouse55 » Logged
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

Everyone be very careful as Certified letters are being sent out and individuals are being banned from QMA.  Shame but typical I must say.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 10:58:22 PM »

Certified letters to ban members?  I would love to see the reasons why because I have seen much behavior at the tracks over the last 4 years that would have justified being banned but the same people are still around?  Guess its all in who you know or Huh? instead of rules in black and white.

deerbybow
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »

guys sorry but be patient, no thanks we won't be around long enough to see it happen.  we are running hossey's so no savings there either.  we start a 1000cc class in practice sunday and probably most of the year.  qma/.25 it's a start but not a career.  deal with it and move on in either, they both have their problems.  as for competition, it's everywhere we go, so ohio is not the center of the race world, from what I read around here, you all thing it should be qmar2, from what i see here, it should be us of ohio ac?? LOL!!  <--------stirring the pot!!!!  this is small potatoe racing!! get over it!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:17:02 PM by deerbybow » Logged
BennettRacing
Rookie

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 11:47:38 AM »

Mrneg,
So, your from the Pennsylvania area.  Know need to hide from Dave Preston, he's nobody.  When you have to go around pickin on children that should tell you something.  Good Luck With Racing. 
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: