USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:02:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Saying hello to all USAC Members  (Read 10817 times)
smoke14
Rookie

« on: December 21, 2008, 11:31:56 PM »

I would like to just hello to all. I'm new to this series. I've raced my whole life, and now I turned the wheel over to my daughter. I'm so excited about the whole USAC Series Races. We are currently racing in doors at Columbus and my daughter loves it.
ssssmoke
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:04:18 AM »

hey there is only one smoke in this town!!! just kidding glad to have you. is your daughter in jr. or sr novice? how she doing so far?
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »

Smoke14 glad to have you a part of USAC and i wish the best for your daughter and yourself. You will meet alot of great families while in this sport from this country and Canada. I think indoors is the best place to start because of the teachers they have for novice. Keep us up to date with her progress. HAVE FUN!!!
smoke14
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »

She is in Jr novice right now. In her second start she started on the pole(Drawed a #5 pill. Lucky her.) and ended up finishing second. I know jr novice is a trainning class but man was I ever excited. We kind of had a mishap comeing of the track, she hit the wall in the pits.opps. We've been trying somethings for after the race so, I hope they work out. Can't wait til the next in door race.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »

smoke 14 I heard that girls are good racecar drivers?I think it's true it came from my daughter.Hope you have fun.Tell your daughter to keep this in mind "Ladies first".What kind of car does she run?
ssssmoke
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 04:10:33 PM »

believe me she isnt the first one to hit the wall. sounds like she did an excellent job. them novice races are some of the best, cherish everyone of them. good luck see you next indoor.
smoke14
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 10:20:11 PM »

Right now we are in a Eagle 2. I'm in the process of buy a Eagle 4 from the guy we drive for. It was one of Ryan Miller's old cars. Maybe it will bring us some luck. LoL
gadams
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 01:42:32 AM »

columbus indoors is one of the best novice programs in the country. my son also races novice this winter, i think i have talked to you at the track, is your daughters name morgan? if so my wife still has got to email those pics from the first indoor race to you, we have not forgot she just needs to get them loaded into the computer,
smoke14
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 04:53:10 PM »

Thanks for not forgeting about the pics. Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: