March 19, 2024, 12:28:45 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: The Passing of Jeff Schankerman  (Read 8564 times)
RacerCody71
Veteran

« on: December 15, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »

Please keep the Schankerman family in your thoughts and prayers during this time.
Jeff passed away last night in his sleep. No further details at this time.

The Schankermans have been around the quarter midget and midget scene for quite some time and have many freinds in the sport.
As news and further details arrive, we will be updating the swansonmotorsports web site.

www.swansonmotorsports.com

God Speed Jeff and thank you for what you have done for our family...

Kirk, Cody, Chris and Jake swanson.
Swanson Motorsports
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »

Words can't describe our sadness over this loss of such an incredible friend.  Jeff treated Jake like he was his own son and I his brother.  I don't think he had a single enemy.  Like Kevin said, Jeff was the most easy going, giving, and genuine person you could ever meet.  He Loved his family more than anything and everything he did was for them.  Barbara and the boys (Aaron & Andrew) are now in a very tough position.  They need All their Racing Family to pitch in and help them out. 

Please link to https://www.acteva.com/go/jeff or go to www.swansonmotorsports.com and link to the Schankerman Family Memorial Fund and make a donation.  This memorial fund is being facilitated by Acteva via The River Church in Tustin.  These funds will be available for Barbara to use immediately to supplement the lost income and cover the bills.  There are no restrictions on the amount or how many times you may feel compelled to give. So Please, help me help this family out.  It would be the Gift of all Gifts to give this year over the holidays.
Sincerely,
Chris & Jake Swanson #88
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: