USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:12:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TWO NEW QMA TRACKS FOR COLUMBUS,OHIO  (Read 91412 times)
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »

silly boy usac not off the ground 1)races at Tampa,Toledo,Mac-0-chee,Event in Vegas,Okla. USAC nationals at IND.All the sponsors including Jegs that they just picked up.And yes I almost forgot two races at Columbus motor speedway.They can choose race against the best cars or race against thereselfs.Is that why everybody comes to the winternationals because no bs no Qma?And if your so Qma why are you racing there it's none qma and how about ALL the reg 4 board there yesterday?That seems a little odd.Deco I forgot  you spelled fault wrong so next time spell it correctly.see you friday.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 09:51:28 PM »

deco45, you have just cut out approximately 40 to 50 cars with a reply like that from two tracks. Where are you going to get the cars from to replace those, maybe Indiana and Michigan for weekly race? Come on, think first!!
deco45
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »

LLR, how will you see me fri.? I will see you February 14
deco45
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2009, 01:09:24 AM »

2fast4u, there is people from mac-o-chee and miami vally and buckeye that want a new club. The last numbers i got there was 30 familys, whats going to happen when the blacktop is down?
Now there is a new track in Toledo, right up the road from the old track who is going to be racing
in a 2 or 3 car class? If you and LLR, want to race against the best you will have to go to a QMA grands. that is were the best of the best is going to be.
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2009, 09:11:42 AM »

deco45,the best racers in AMERICA come to the winternationals......................None QMA.Since you will see me feb.14 come talk to me.I'd love to chat.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 09:43:34 AM »

deco45, who ever told you 30 multiplied that by 3 or 5 because i talk to alot of competitors and 6-10 say they might run both but i think that number is shrinking. I believe you would recieve a better welcoming if you started a new club not try to take one. Take a page from USAC, start from scratch and be open to both. The best kid will be in both series, not one or the other and this weekend proved that.
ssssmoke
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »

deco45, taking shots at other clubs is only showing you are not very intellegent. people have a choice in what they want to run, hearing and seeing people take shots at other people (eg. mr. rankin getting thrown out of qma for no reason what so ever) is only making the hole in qma sinking ship bigger. so here is an idea start by learning how to read. 2. get the book qm racing for dummies ( the dummy being you). 3. read it 4. think about all the good people in this sport 5. then you will realize nobody gives a rats ass what you think. 6. then think about what you could do good for this sport rather you do it in qma or usac i dont care!!! but dont talk about people at other tracks like you dont need them.
gadams
Veteran

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:10 PM »

here is my two cents on this whole subject, this is coming from a new racers father, i thought the usac forum should be where usac topics and helpful info is sought. This should not be a place to bash qma or other people who you dont get along with, just like when they get the qma forum back up it should not be a place to bash usac. I will say i'm a supporter of kids racing not the politics of either series. Two series fighting for members is only going to create two bad series in this area, where as two series working together will only make better racing and participation. I was always taught to lead by example, if this is the example, this area is in a sad state of affairs. I think it's sad when people are looked down on because of who they do buisness with or because they drive chassis x , or are friends with person b. What i saw this past weekend were kids playing and being friendly with each other. Maybe some parents should take lessons.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2009, 01:35:42 AM »

gadams,  was the "chassis x" comment made in reference to Brand X Chassis?  ;-)

ssssmoke
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »

scott im sure it wasnt, i thought the same thing for a minute. he is new
gadams
Veteran

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »

no i was using a letter to represent any chassis made not brand x,nc,magnum,stanley,eagle. I'm sorry if i came across as pointing out a specific chassis i forgot about brand x when i wrote that
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »

LOL, ;-)

Just had to throw a plug out there for Tom...

deco45
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2009, 02:17:06 PM »

The first new QMA track is under way.
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »

Very good Deco45 right now though you are fighting some snow looks like a couple of inches.  I wish the new track all the best.  Give the quarter midgets another choice to run hope it does go well.
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2009, 02:55:44 PM »

Thats great news, a new track! No property, no asphalt, no racing charter...oops and was given voting rights at the presidents meeting. This wouldn't be against the rules would it?

I would read the racing charter guidelines and the non racing charter guidelines a little closer.

Phil

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: