USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 12:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TWO NEW QMA TRACKS FOR COLUMBUS,OHIO  (Read 91386 times)
deco45
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 09:51:42 AM »

They are starting the first track 26th of January.
ssssmoke
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 11:00:27 AM »

is that a indoor track? in columbus? where can i get more info?
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 11:45:09 AM »

Will both tracks be ready for April racing and where will they be located?
deco45
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »

They are pushing for two of them to be ready for april racing. They say the third one will be around the end of 2009.
ssssmoke
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2009, 09:17:51 AM »

what happened to jan 26
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2009, 10:21:45 AM »

Hey Ssssmoke sounds like someone is blowing smoke up your ...I like to know were there going to get cars for these three/2/1 tracks at.Buckeye had 40-50 cars at weekly.mac-o-chee had 25-35,mv had 35-45 cars if have of those people are mad at usac that would give them a basic car count of 20-30 cars $15 dollars a car $300-500 dollars a race x 10 races say 5000 a year.Sounds like a good investment to me.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »

I don’t see a shortage of tracks (especially in Ohio), I see a shortage of members so I’m not sure how 3 new local tracks will benefit anyone unless they plan on racing during the week so there will be no overlap in schedules.

deco45
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2009, 12:19:00 AM »

They are starting to build on the 26th
deco45
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2009, 02:41:18 AM »

Don't need Mac-o-chee or M.V. with two new tracks
smoke14
Rookie

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

I think the real question hasn't been answer.
Where are the tracks going to be located? Does anybody know the real answer or is it just rumors getting started by someone who doesn't like USAC.
ssssmoke
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 03:25:37 AM »

hey deco you are truely a moron. but dont feel bad mark wilsdon makes you look like a genius. you guys should impeach his arse he is tearing what little hope of any kind of qma racing in these parts to shreads with his hanus acts of foolishness.  bqmra will be a usac track within a month and you can take that to the bank, face it you are sore loosers and you cant handle it!!!!! sorry i have to be so harsh on here but i have heard some really idiotic things lately.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 11:47:46 AM »

This is what this sport doesn't need deco45, you dont need Mac-O-Chee or Miami Valley. I know everybody from these clubs wants to continue to race with Buckeye members like we always have  but you want to steal a club that has been built from the ground up. Buckeye voted to do duel charters but your group(qma only) is so small minded that you are driving people away that had wanted to do both are now only doing USAC. The 15 car you had to run  (all same brand) your two new tracks is fading fast. After the the way your group represinative acted friday night at indoors your can't finish it fast enough. This Is one of my main reason to join USAC is to not subject my family to this ignorance. Keep your heads up Buckeye members , we know the good from the bad!!! Great job yesterday! 
deco45
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 05:29:18 PM »

You guys show us who the moron are every day.You guys can go race mac-o-chee and Miami Vally. We don't need them for R-4 and we will replace them with new tracks. And if they move BUCKEYE to a new track you guys can have C.M.S for a usac track. The first round of letters came out last week and the people that got them want to cry about it but it's the same people that hates QMA and not getting there way. And now they want us to fill sorry for them, they wanted USAC. If they don't like QMA they why do they care if there not aloud to join?
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 06:32:22 PM »

deco45,you and dave young can build your tracks.More power to you I will love to see what fagnum wins that race.I'd love to come see the races.You are a suicide bomber dave tells you what to do how to say it is he your daddy little boy.Speak for your self it is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA you have free speech you don't have to ask your daddy what to say.I know it's not his money he's going to use.That's why he wants the assest of buckeye.He has nothing.Just stay tuned all you dave young people it's going to get fun.One more thing I liked my letter I got it was very nice.I'm taking my Champion and racing with the big dogs.
deco45
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »

LLR,is every thing in your life that goes wrong Dave Young falt? It is the UNITED STATES people can choose what they want.This is why .25 never got off the ground,because they got people like you to push it.IF Someone want to stay QMA you guys want to tell them they don't no anything about racing and want to fight about it.Go look in the mirror that is why you got a letter it's not QMA or Dave. You are right about one thing little boy the fun has just begun
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: