March 18, 2024, 10:43:10 PM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: midget rpm limits  (Read 5091 times)
smiley56
Rookie

« on: April 09, 2011, 11:01:04 PM »

usac,
how are you going to monitor the midget rpm limits? do we have to buy anything to put on our car to come race with you doing the indiana midget speedweek?
                                                                                         buckwalter racing

daveb usac
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 09:20:51 AM »

First off I want to apologize for lack of feedback from USAC on this site. I will do my best to check and answer anything I can in regards to Sprint,Midget and Silver Crown.
The RPM rule will be inforced as follows. No cost to competitor, If you run electronic ign.and have programmable unit you can set desired Max RPM for your given engine. If you do not have way to set we will set for you. We have programs for all major ign systems. We have units for magneto equiped cars that we supply. All units will be checked prior to running and we have seal. We will check post qual.,heat trans. pos.,Top 5 feature and random. We have posted a bulletin regarding RPM in owner garage. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Dave Brzozowski     dave.b@usacracing.com
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: