USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:59:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Columbus Indoor - Dale Hall  (Read 6360 times)
magjagmotorsports
Rookie

« on: February 28, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »

Just a quick shoutout to Dale Hall for his many years of leadership and commitment to the Columbus Indoor races. You left some big shoes to fill for whomever steps in after you. Enjoy your 'Retirement'.

Daren Garmenn
NWOQMRA
Jeff Lapcevich
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 03:01:36 PM »

I will second that and add that that was a beautiful job rectifying our indoor rain delay issue during the Heavy AA race.  Yes, very big shoes.
dmmc
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 03:19:45 PM »

Thanks Dale!  Also thank you to everyone who helped make this year's indoor program a success.  So many people volunteered their time and energy.  Chad Barr and Hank Ottman's flagging was awesome.  Stefanie Hall and her tower crew are unmatched in efficiency and accuracy.  Eric Rankine and Chad Wise's race direction was fair and consistent.  Pit Steward Rhonda Barr checked those belts on every driver as if they were her own kid. Handler/Medical Professional Randy Siegal set down his wrenches and ran to the track on multiple occasions to check on drivers who had been "shaken up".  Larry Ebert was helping someone with something all the time.  The Buckeye Club puts on one of the best events in the quarter midget racing world and it wouldn't happen if people didn't step up and get the job done.  I probably missed a few folks, and I apologize, but if you see people going the extra mile, thank them in person.  If you have never raced at the Columbus Indoor Winternationals you don't know what you're missing.  
USAC Developmental
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 03:24:55 PM »

Congrats to all who competed, worked and made the Indoor series possible.

It continues the long standing tradition of being the best Indoor/Winter series in the country!
cdr4d
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »

cant say enough about dale hall, tons of respect for him and all of bqmra, that is a tough show to run. job well done!!!
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 11:14:24 PM »

I was scared to death of Dale Hall when we started back in 2005 and still have that fear today!!
             Dale - The "KING" of indoor racing

Good Luck in all your future endeavours and come back anytime.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:13:28 AM by sprintcar39 » Logged

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: