USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: QMA - they are at it again  (Read 62247 times)
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« on: February 03, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »

WOW   - QMA delivers several more certified letters to QM families telling them that they are no longer wanted or needed. I hear that at least one of them is a Lifetime ban (I'm jealous).

The QMA BOD keeps asking why so many QM racers and families are interested in USAC .25 and then they do this to great QM families. DUH

The lies, threats and games continue from the QMA National Board and some Regional directors. I for one am so happy we don't have to deal with them anymore.

Eric Rankine

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:20:26 AM »

It amazes me that in these times anyone would want to run off paying supporters of their organization/company.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
ogracing
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:51:50 AM »

is qma still around i don't know Undecided
Karnes29
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 02:54:27 PM »

I Have had a lot of people asking us to join qma so we can run the new track here in ohio but i don't think i want to take my chances on getting a call or a letter telling me that we are no longer members.Maybe they can run everyone off and they will all join usac and the car counts will go up and we will have some really good racing.
streihawk8
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 02:59:06 PM »

Are you inferring that we don't have really good racing now?
Walker23
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 04:12:16 PM »

I guess thats one way to build membership numbers.....

Maybe is't the economy?

Kris Walker
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 04:19:16 PM »

The next thing you will hear is that they want to control the club and that they can do whatever they want to with your club. Wait...they just tried that with the Little T club.

They would have to request every QMA club to submit their bylaws for approval...then QMA BOD will have them modified the way they want them so that they will control the club and not the membership.

Eric Rankine
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
Karnes29
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 04:38:29 PM »

streihawk8
No I just mean there would be a lot more cars and the racing would be good,Instead of a certain class having 2 or 3 cars there could be a full field in every class.

Simply Put
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »

At the National Meeting they just said how this year they are going to push really hard for each club to turn in a copy of their by-laws to the National Board.  It was during Ziggy's presentation.

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
SAKMotorsports
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 04:57:19 PM »

You had to do that when I was president at Mini-Indy, a few years ago. The National Board has to approve your bylaws, and something else.....That's right they have to approve your membership list as well..... Grin
CPG Racing
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 06:53:38 PM »

Hats off to QMA for chasing their good members away. I though that they were all about the kids. WOW they proved that theory WRONG. Little T had a few bad apples, but QMA stood behind the bad apples instead of the good ones. At the rate QMA is going they will not be around in another 5 years, especially with their current leadership that is in control now.
Phil
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 07:30:08 PM »

What is bad the families that recieved this latest round of termination letters have been some of the longest and best supporters of QMA for years. The general QMA membership wants these kind of actions to stop, just read the QMA forum. But the NBOD just seem to not get the hint.

The QMA NBOD also came up with a first to live stream the national meeting which is currently ongoing. Feed was interupted during the Briggs & Stratton presentstion and nothing so far during the RCP voting. WAKE UP CLUBS!!!!!! Have you ever heard of being treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed bullcrap!!     
TQ97
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 08:42:44 PM »

Just curious if anyone will publicly show this list or a copy of the letter? 
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 10:24:31 PM »

Nigh,  I dont have the original list as I was on that list. Mark Wilsdon made up the list. Although he denied ever making the list, he in the end got caught up in his lies also. Tony Marks and Julee Morris (current R4 Secretary) were part of the R4 BOD at the time so If you asked the R4 secretary I am sure she could give it to you or maybe Mark would give it to you?

Mark had to end up apologizing to R4 for making all the false statements at the R4 presidents meeting. He had sent the list to Kaeco without any approval from the QMA BOD (so they say). It wasn't until Tad Fiser talked to Kaeco and they told him that all R4 memberships were being held up because of the list that lead Tad to contacting QMA and told them about what Mark Wilsdon was doing with the memberships and that caused to him getting caught in his lie.

Eric Rankine
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
TQ97
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 10:32:14 PM »

Eric,

I was just getting involved in quarter midgets and heard about the list and your letter back then.  Maybe I misread your post....I understood you to say that this is happening again? 

A.J. Nigh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: